Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Time Waster Beware Ludgershall  (Read 766 times)

Offline HantsGuy

AW Profile Link : External Link/Members Only

So where to start, tried booking this girl a few times, really should of been put off because her coms are terrible sometimes not getting responses for days. However had the horn text on the Thursday as it was down as a day she was working, she didn't respond surprise surprise, then I get a reply on the Friday saying she could do today. We'll horn got the better of me and I thought why not. Booked an hour after being asked loads of questions including if I was white British, thought fair enough girl has her type. Anyway it was 30 mins before my appointment getting ready to leave and I get a message saying she can't do original time and length, could we change it to 30 mins and a bit later in the day, agreed because I was stupid. Got given post code, set off and then 10 mins before my new appointment time while parked in the general area, another text saying she was cancelling. Clearly she had an appointment maybe from a client she has seen before so gave preference, but if she didn't want to see new people maybe she should drop her profile
Needless to say won't attempt again and thought I would warn any potential clients incase they have their time wasted as well.

Wish I had searched here first as well as now discovered she does Bb, so actually I'm lucky I've dodged a bullet here.

Offline berksboy

Did you not see she does bareback ?

Offline Lewis

Moves to the SW review section, as that's where Ludgershall is.

Offline markxj

What a skank! You dodged a bullet there mate