Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru Brie - I knew what I was getting - Wandsworth  (Read 7655 times)

25 review(s) for Nuru Brie (15 positive, 8 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline blackmt

External Link/Members Only

I swear to God this girl has been on my hot list for the longest time - That despite me being a big passion man, and passion being like kryptonite like Brie - I just love those tits - but I need to plan my meets, so when my friend suggested we meet in Clapham for drinks I knew Brie would be getting a call before the night was out

Messaged her about 7pm to see how she was fixed, and she was free - Walked to her tower block in Wandsworth from Clapham Junction - it took me about 30mins cos I was looking for a cash point - Spoiler alert I couldn't find one - eventually I messaged and told her we might have to cancel because I wasn't about to go back to Clapham then come and see her - but she said if I'm cool with transferring her the money I could come up - I wouldn't normally trust a WG to do that, but I didn't think she was going to blackmail me, and more importantly I was horny, so I went up, where I transferred her the money

Nice place, offered and took a shower - I was going for the full nuru treatment so I think it was necessary

My first time having nuru - was all done on her bed - I will say this - she spends a lot of time on the legs - perhaps good going after leg day - I wanted more done on my back but I am never one to voice my complaints too much - let the experts do their ting init - After about 15 minutes flipped me over and give me some b2b - with them wazzas I have to say it was outstanding (should've mentioned it is the girl in the pics - amazing tits, the rare occasions when she smiles she actually looks pretty)

anyway after 30mins of decent massage we got down to the real business

Decent head, if not the best

Sex, as everyone said is fuctionary, but not the most passionate - but those tits - dear god - there was one interesting moment in missionary when she pulled me in for a passionate snog - I wish

Look it's basic, but for the best tits I've seen in a long time I will definitely be back

Paid 120 for an hour

My reviews might not be the best, but thank fuck they're all done

Offline Jardent6

So she does offer sex ?

On her profile she seems to be adamant she doesn’t provide full service? :/

Offline HighlyMotivated

Did you have access to those titties with hands, mouth?

Offline sparkus

So she does offer sex ?

On her profile she seems to be adamant she doesn’t provide full service? :/

Try under the 'Little More' tab on her profile.

I'd say she's worth seeing the once for a massage and FS punt but just the cheapest rate.  Her location is ridiculous and all you need to do is suck the chebs and cum.

Offline blackmt

Yup tits in my mouth, and as has been said FS

Offline jhalford

Decent head, if not the best
Thanks for the review. Could you please elaborate on this?
OWO or OW?
Shaft only or balls too?
Shallow or deep?

Offline blackmt

Thanks for the review. Could you please elaborate on this?
OWO or OW?
Shaft only or balls too?
Shallow or deep?

Yup, sorry

Oral was with - and was definitely not balls deep - I'll be honest and say I didn't try and push it down - Head game was just adequate

Not sloppy - no eye contact - just enough to keep me quiet - But as I say, I read the reviews and so didn't expect more, which is why I give a positive, rather than neutral