Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Queen Emma's Devilishly Good Massage, Gypsy Hill  (Read 3009 times)

Offline Trufight3r

Warning: This is a ts review.

Extremely long time lurker admittedly and just thought it was about time for me to contribute.

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: January 2022

Price: £70 for 30 min sensual massage

Place: Took place in her apartment in gypsy hill. Nice quiet place. Felt comfortable and was guided quite easily by her to the place so didn’t get lost on arrival.  Took place in a room upstairs on a mattress on the floor.

Comms: Fantastic, was quick to reply and as stated above guided me to the place with photos so it was easy for me to find.

Meet- Was a first time for me having a massage. I’ve normally gone for full on meets so wasn’t sure what to expect. Emma was extremely friendly and immediately made me comfortable with her attitude and demeanour. And she is extremely attractive, looks exactly like the photo.
Was asked to take my clothes off upstairs and hang them up. Laid down on the matteress and started with her providing a nice massage with lots of swipes down below.
Then after a while of this moved to turn around and whilst keeping nice eye contact she began massaging me all over paying particular attention to a very erect member of mine.
Asked if I liked my nipples to be played with which I did.
Tried a few times to ask for more but as it was my first time with her she made it clear that more could be on offer, obviously with the price reflecting that, upon my next visit if I was so inclined. I was happy with this, she’s extremely attractive, I was turned on and I’ve had some really bad punts in the past so wanted to try something different.
Finished close to the 30 min mark and sometimes I’ve not been turned on enough to cum or if I have it’s been not been a great amount but this time it was so I was happy enough.
Stayed for a while longer and just chatted with her and she’s a genuinely nice person and definitely not a clock watcher.

Would I go back, yes most defiantly depending on when I can afford to. Once a month is what I contain myself to.

If I’ve posted in the incorrect place can a mod please move it to the correct place.

And thanks for reading my first review.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
For future reference London TS reviews go here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=53.0

For this to be moved to the correct place you need to state what rating you want to give it, positive, neutral or negative.

Offline Trufight3r

Not sure if theirs a way I can edit my post but it would be a positive.

Thanks for your reply, will keep in mind for future.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not sure if theirs a way I can edit my post but it would be a positive.

Thanks for your reply, will keep in mind for future.
I'll move it to the correct place all I needed to know is the rating, only you can decide that.