Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: emma_hot in Bradford  (Read 2603 times)

Offline viper13

Anyone got any info on this one  :unknown:

She's a Rom recently registered in Nov 2021 and 39 yrs of age.
Had comms with her, she replies promptly, very polite and English is good, (that's if it's her doing her admin)   :unknown:.
Stayed clear of Roms but if nothing comes back bad might just try this one, thanks in advance lads  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline YorkshireLad

She has a big gut going by her photos & she used to openly offer bb on her AW profile

Offline viper13

She has a big gut going by her photos & she used to openly offer bb on her AW profile

Oh no way  :(  just seen your message and already fucking booked her  :dash:

She's only been registered since November,  are you sure this is the same SP   :unknown:

Plan B  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 12:20:55 pm by viper13 »

Offline YorkshireLad

Oh no way  :(  just seen your message and already fucking booked her  :dash:

She's only been registered since November,  are you sure this is the same SP   :unknown:

Plan B  :rolleyes:

She had an old profile under the name Amber as I definitely remember those photos with her gut, I remember it saying she would offer bb for extra.

If you’re looking for a plan B could try one of these & report back…
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 01:16:38 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline viper13

She had an old profile under the name Amber as I definitely remember those photos with her gut, I remember it saying she would offer bb for extra.

If you’re looking for a plan B could try one of these & report back…

Thanks for the info  :hi:

Will consider the suggestion but still looking FFS  :lol:

Offline qarma

Did you ever get to see this lass MrV??

Offline viper13

Did you ever get to see this lass MrV??

No, I gave her a couple of days notice and cancelled after reading the BB allegation

No one else has come back with the BB allegation and she doesn't offer it on her profile, not saying she hasn't in the past.
Might give it some thought though, just off putting if she still offers it when your in the meeting  :unknown:

Offline qarma

I know what you mean, but her profile actively states she does not offer bb. Seems legit.

Offline viper13

I know what you mean, but her profile actively states she does not offer bb. Seems legit.

Yes I agree it does, that's why I'm going to give some thought and might rearrange our previous meet and take it from there, any hint of BB on arrival I'll walk.

Offline mdiver1

I remember she did openly offer BB on her profile. Apparently she worked from an inn, not far from city road.

Offline viper13

I remember she did openly offer BB on her profile. Apparently she worked from an inn, not far from city road.

:hi: