Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Iren EI Belfast  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Longtimedead

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 30 mins.

Was at a bit of a loose end this morning so decided to fire out a couple of texts and see who responded first. Sent a text to Aimee and Iren. Both replied fairly quick but Iren was first. Arranged a time and she give me a rough idea where to park and to contact 15 mins before time. City centre location with handy paid parking nearby.

Arrived and text as requested, got a quick reply to say she was running late and did I mind waiting! Agreed to give her a few minutes as when your in the mood to fuck it’s hard to walk away. In total I waited 45 mins and I was ready to walk, but she called to apologise and said if I had the time to come on up.

Tbh I was running very short on time but you don’t look a gift horse in the mouth.

Knocked the door and, bingo, was I glad I waited as there stood a stunning woman dressed in red lingerie , not that tall but she has such I great figure with curves in all the right places and perfectly proportioned. The girl in the pics is her and fairly recent pics too. Not like some women with no shape or too skinny Iren is perfect.
She greeted me with a hug and kiss and was very apologetic for keeping me waiting. She also said she would give me discount because she held me up, it just gets better  :)
Down to business and she was ready to give a lap dance and massage but I was short on time so started with some lfk before she worked her way down and slipped a rubber on (not my favourite) before giving a good bj going deep while stroking the balls.
After 10 mins of that she got into the doggie position and it’s the slow light moans that get deeper and louder as you pump her that really gets you going. We done some missionary before she went on top, and she has a fantastic set of natural 36D tits to caress, and I happily empty all the Christmas build up into the bag.

I was done in little over 25 mins but I enjoyed every minute and she has the nicest, friendliest personality comparing to some of the wg I met last year.

Will I be back, hell yes. I don’t normally see wg this young but this one made me feel young so a second trip is a must.

She is going to Londonderry/Derry next week then back to Belfast and at £90 she is practically a bargain in these times.

Offline pussylover76

Well done!! You are certainly on a roll.

Thanks for the review.

:hi: