Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why no more good massage/tantric providers in Leicester?  (Read 5196 times)

Offline Pb1271

Hi everyone

Just wanting to know if anyone can recommend a good massage service provider with extras?
I feel leicester is very poor at them moment with these type of providers

Before I joined I used to use Carmen based on London road quite regularly! She was a dream but had nothing since!
Any information would be great

Offline Captainhowdy666

I enjoyed myself on Belgrave boulevard.
Full b2b was fun.
Tantric shmantric when all you want is to drop a load on an oil covered chick.

Offline surfman

Are there any non Chinese or Thai. A British MILF would be great and not working in a parlour if possible.

Offline Pb1271

I enjoyed myself on Belgrave boulevard.
Full b2b was fun.
Tantric shmantric when all you want is to drop a load on an oil covered chick.

Not so keen with shops cos it’s hit and miss!
The only place I had a good time was Sun in Thai behind narborough road! Use to visit Deng a young Thai girl with glasses

Prefer independent providers!

Offline Pb1271

Carmen was my go to and met a student on Clarendon park road who was German (Kate)

Then had a few experiences with some polish providers who use to visit the Villare hotel in town but they seem not come back since Covid

Offline Hoping

External Link/Members Only

Give her a go.

I realise you are very new to the site.  Have you seen this person?  If so any chance of a review.

Offline jimbob0123

Health & beauty on King Richards Rd is ok they do b2b and hr sometimes more depending on the girl working. The girls do rotate alot and you do get the odd stunner but i ain't been for a while so don't know what the girls are like atm

Offline Pb1271

Give her a go.

Needs to be in Leicester
Thanks
Read a few reviews and seem good but location is too far for me

Offline Pb1271

Health & beauty on King Richards Rd is ok they do b2b and hr sometimes more depending on the girl working. The girls do rotate alot and you do get the odd stunner but i ain't been for a while so don't know what the girls are like atm

Is this a Asian joint?
Any reviews?

Offline Pb1271

Any more info on this provider
Messaged a few times but no reply

Offline zibbede

I’m having the exact same issue.
I much prefer a massage to a usual punt and I’ve gotten bored of the usual Thai/Chinese establishments.

Ideally I’d want a british girl as I like to have conversation with them, but the only ones I know of are the Renaissance lot.

I would recommend Amanda from Sala Thai up in Wigston however.

Offline Sambrown79

Theres a massage place in city centre which been meaningvto try.  one positive review on here and one negative for:

The postive review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=302968.msg3238704#msg3238704

Offline jimbob0123

Is this a Asian joint?
Any reviews?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=82633.msg1337636#msg1337636

I believe they used to advertise as a Chinese massage. Like i say it's been a while and i'm sure if you search King Richards Road You will get newer reviews

Offline shredman1

Carmen was great I agree and the more I visited the better it got if you pressed the right buttons the less she talked  :P

Offline Pb1271

Agree I got a few extra perks the more I went
Was a nice chat too and felt genuine and a great GFE experience
I did bump in to her in a shop during Covid!!!we just smiled with each other lol

Offline shredman1

did she offer you  the rum thats when she was a bad girl
also I see you visited Dang she was very friendly and I had some great services of her that was not given to most ,had to tell her to be quite  :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 05:35:02 pm by shredman1 »

Offline Pb1271

Yes that was awhile ago
 she offered covered BJ and prostate massage

Offline shredman1

I was lucky then I got a lot more