Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ELLASPECIAL blow and go Leicester  (Read 2211 times)

8 review(s) for IsabellaBritish (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Anonyfuck

External Link/Members Only

Leicester

Hi All,

It had been a while, I was feeling the need to unwind, so looked for a convenient, quick BJ with CIM. I'd seen Ella (I assume) under a different name and profile (think she's changed multiple times) about 10/11 years ago, for an hour, and remember it being a fun time with a not unattractive, slightly curvy lady who was quite a laugh. If this is the same person (could well be but physically much different) she has definitely gone down hill. Firstly she is very skinny, not slim, but drawn out, a bit cracky skinny, not attractive at all, and perhaps I ought to have walked, but I was there then cash in hand and after a bj.

She pulled her top off and got to her knees as I dropped my pants, where she gave me a decent bj until I came in her mouth, she spat this out. Her tits, btw, are certainly not the perky looking pair on her AW profile, I'd say completely deflated. She did though, at least, have clean hair, seemed clean enough (house/room had a stench of cigarette smoke). I wouldnt say she was an addict, but wouldn't be surprised if she were. One thing I would say is she is quick to reply on comms but quite pushy.

50 spent, I got a bj with CIM which is what I was after, but certainly not the girl I'd have liked. I feel there is a sad dearth of decent blow and go girls (ones who do cim at least) in Leicester currently.

Cheers gang!

Anon

Offline Yoda71

Shes on cam now too - and 10 seconds into a group chat, Im out of there - not good looking, no wonder there's no face pics on her profile

Shame - the profile looked promising