Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Krakow  (Read 2309 times)

Offline catweazle

Just back from 4 days in this great city. Long story, but went with a mate and his Polish g/f. Her brother was supposed to go too, but got covid, so I was offered his ticket free. 

Anyway, being with friends restricted my activities.  However one day, was enjoying  a wander, and, down the bottom of Grodzksa Street,  (away from the main square end) I spotted  a Thai massage shop, with a price list on display in Polish and English.  It mentioned a 4 hand massage. As it was New Years Day, it was closed.

Long shot, I know,  but anyone tried this place out? I really liked Krakow and would like to return later in the year.

Offline Kamilondon

Krakow is a great city, never tried the massage places out there, but have done very well with civvies their using tinder and had unbelievable response and matches, would recommend making a profile and pay for full membership and change your location to krakow a week or so beforehand and line a few up. Find the girls out there very much up for it.
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CallumTT

Just back from 4 days in this great city. Long story, but went with a mate and his Polish g/f. Her brother was supposed to go too, but got covid, so I was offered his ticket free. 

Anyway, being with friends restricted my activities.  However one day, was enjoying  a wander, and, down the bottom of Grodzksa Street,  (away from the main square end) I spotted  a Thai massage shop, with a price list on display in Polish and English.  It mentioned a 4 hand massage. As it was New Years Day, it was closed.

Long shot, I know,  but anyone tried this place out? I really liked Krakow and would like to return later in the year.

I'm not sure if it was the same place but the one or two Thai places I tried there I had no offer of extras and concluded they are legit. 

This place was fairly good for a HE although it depends on whatever girl is on shift. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline CallumTT

Krakow is a great city, never tried the massage places out there, but have done very well with civvies their using tinder and had unbelievable response and matches, would recommend making a profile and pay for full membership and change your location to krakow a week or so beforehand and line a few up. Find the girls out there very much up for it.

How do you tell the difference between sex workers and genuine matches?  Could be an offensive question to ask!  Or does the girl's message make it clear?

Offline Kamilondon

How do you tell the difference between sex workers and genuine matches?  Could be an offensive question to ask!  Or does the girl's message make it clear?

Well on tinder I never came across any actual hookers, I’m sure there are some on there, but I had a lot of luck off tinder… from 18 year old uni students to milfs in their 40’s 50’s, even till this day I am still in touch with a few of them. I was in Poland for around 6 months of the year for work, this is going back a couple of years.
The matches I had were just straight forward questions, hi how are you … where you from blah blah blah

Offline GingerBoy11

Krakow was a great City to visit as a tourist over 10 years ago, when the exchange rate was better. . .great value to be had! haha

Offline sir wanksalot

Krakow was a great City to visit as a tourist over 10 years ago, when the exchange rate was better. . .great value to be had! haha

Exchange rate is getting better lately!

Offline Kamilondon

Exchange rate is getting better lately!

Poland has always been great value for money in my opinion…. Have had some cracking moments in many cities in Poland… love the place and highly recommend if you have some game :)