Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Eve - Sunderland, any info or feedback?  (Read 940 times)

Offline NoRegrets

Has anyone had the chance to see this lass?

Pics looks good, reviews are all good, price is good, is it all too good to be true?!   :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kev3773

Has anyone had the chance to see this lass?

Pics looks good, reviews are all good, price is good, is it all too good to be true?!   :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

She only has 2 reviews, 1 positive and 1 neutral which mentions her pics are misleading as she is short and bumpy  :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 06:38:18 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline waynekerr600

I contacted her a while ago.

She replied that she wouldn't see me as I was in ukp then called me by my ukp name. She said I wrote lies. I asked her to elaborate and apparently everyone on ukp writes lies.

She then put a client eye report on me for being abusive! - hasten to add I wasn't abusive at all but being on here was enough for me to be an abusive liar.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 06:52:21 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline williambream

I contacted her a while ago.

She replied that she wouldn't see me as I was in ukp then called me by my ukp name. She said I wrote lies. I asked her to elaborate and apparently everyone on ukp writes lies.

She then put a client eye report on me for being abusive! - hasten to add I wasn't abusive at all but being on here was enough for me to be an abusive liar.

Sue her for defamation?