Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best looking TS in London?  (Read 6434 times)

Offline Jason2469

Staying in London at the end of the month, as I’m there I thought it’d be a good opportunity to meet a decent TS, in your guys opinion who would you say is the best looking most feminine ones around?

Offline TheMagnet

My vote goes to Maya, if you can get hold of her, she's like wow!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Iceman90

Offline CrimsonD

Of the ones I have seen: External Link/Members Only is so much better looking than her pictures. But the service was very average.

Offline Risquila

Can’t verify it but Livia looks pretty hot:

Alternatively, no tits but very attractive:

Offline cosmiccosmo

Also Natalie Rios. She's a CD rather than a TG, once again no tits and wears a wig (It's on her profile):

Offline Tmor25

Bruna looks nice but no way she's 11in :D

The middle selfie photo on her profile, with it hanging down, it looks pretty enormous!

Offline Miketaylor911

The cock pictures are fake you will also notice that none of the cock pictures show her face ! I saw her a few years ago was a rubbish experience bad hygiene could hardly get hard and was around 7 inch..

Online ptt67

Can’t verify it but Livia looks pretty hot:

Livia is currently in the Million Keynes. There is one very positive review available but I wish there were more. I’m very tempted to pay her a visit but am a bit surprised there aren’t other reviews as she looks off the scale!

Offline Sebstyles7

Karolly is stunning

And I love the look of Anahi but does bareback

Offline tantraman

... in your guys opinion who would you say is the best looking most feminine ones around?

... that's easy, it's HOT.Monique.TS - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks:

On AW, Monique herself states “I AM One of the most SEXY, FEMININE and BEAUTIFUL transex YOU EVER MET. Super hot 101% REAL PICS” … and I have no argument, 'cos this TS is totally convincing as per her range of stunning photos sourced from all the links above …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Standing 5’10” with a Size 8 frame, Monique is statuesque, svelte and slender with smooth caramel skin … a handsome honey with sharp and pretty facial features, framed by long black locks; I loved her lush lips; her B-cup bolt-ons were delectable, busting above a tiny waist, leading below to a perfectly heart-shaped butt, and down to long legs. I note a previous review has mentioned Monique’s callipygian curves are due to a BBL, but I couldn’t tell … that ass was mesmerizing, either way!

Although Monique is actually more stunning than quite a few real WGs whom I’ve fucked, she of course is still tucking in a cock … which is an uncut 6” erect, tapering from a small head to a girthy base.

Monique states that she is 24-years-old, and this is believable. Hailing from Brazil, Monqiue also states via AW that she is “HIGHLY EDUCATED, MY ENGLISH IS VERY GOOD” … and again, no argument, because I enjoyed easy convo and banter with her … and she also came across as very kind and endearing.

Online ptt67

Karolly is stunning

And I love the look of Anahi but does bareback

I have a feeling that Karolly’s profile has been associated in the past with a particular SP who attracts customers by bait and switch....I’m afraid I forget her name...gorgeous as she is I rather suspect that the girl in those pics would not be the one waiting behind the door were you to visit!

Offline Sebstyles7

Think you’re probably right. Found one review which suggests that.

Anahi looks stunning and her IG photos back that up.

Online ptt67

We all go for slightly different looks. For me personally it is Livia who really blows me away....the gallery below is further backed up by her IG also.

I contacted her last night and got a (automated) reply detailing rates and services...no mention of 30 minute rate (which is shown on her BP listing) so I enquired about this but got no further response. I’m put off when communication is anything less than straight forward, but I’m still very tempted to take the risk and pay her a visit simply because of how she looks!

Online Ligan

Jessica Rayalla - not even close

Online ptt67

Just a heads up that Athynna Nicole (was her before) would appear to also be using this profile as another Bait and Switch in MK at the moment.

Offline TheMagnet

Just a heads up that Athynna Nicole (was her before) would appear to also be using this profile as another Bait and Switch in MK at the moment.

Link to my review of this scammer.  Don’t fall for it!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295128.0
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 05:34:10 pm by TheMagnet »

Offline JDogg

Livia is currently in the Million Keynes. There is one very positive review available but I wish there were more. I’m very tempted to pay her a visit but am a bit surprised there aren’t other reviews as she looks off the scale!

One of my best punts. Would see her again in a heartbeat

Online ptt67

One of my best punts. Would see her again in a heartbeat

Thanks for adding this comment, along with your very positive review it was enough to persuade me to pay her a visit  - very glad I did, had a blinding time!!  :wacko:...review to follow shortly

Offline LLPunting

Offline DarrenK

Very hot inked girl but not sure if profile is real. She only advertises on this website.

Offline mike781

Scrolled through this thread and no mention of Sofia? Criminal: External Link/Members Only