Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Deluxe Girls in Birmingham  (Read 1436 times)

Offline paul21greaves

Hi, I have tried to book a couple of the Delux girls, over the new year, for a booking later in the month. Communication over the past year has improved but not over this Christmas. Does anyone know if its a holiday or hiatus?

Offline GingerNuts

If you've been communicating with them over the past year why haven't you posted any reviews of meetings you've arranged?

Offline paul21greaves

You read to much between the lines, I did not say I had managed to see them.

Offline GingerNuts

You're just a time waster then.

Offline Joball87

Sounds like OP must have had some bookings given the implied multiple comms?

Anyway i understand they don't book ages in advance as a rule, have been offline since last Thursday but should be back this week i guess.

Offline pbrown355

For goodness sake. You claim you've been communicating with them all year but not arranged meetings. What did you communicate about, knitting?
If you are telling the truth, which seems unlikely, you were wasting their time as much as you're wasting ours.

Offline Joball87

For goodness sake. You claim you've been communicating with them all year but not arranged meetings. What did you communicate about, knitting?
If you are telling the truth, which seems unlikely, you were wasting their time as much as you're wasting ours.

Offline David50

I tried just and went straight to voicemail.

Offline Joball87

Chill, they don't work 24/7. Maybe tuesday and certainly Wednesday i'm sure phones will be on.

Offline David50

Chill, they don't work 24/7. Maybe tuesday and certainly Wednesday i'm sure phones will be on.

If that’s the case I won’t be able to see anyone as can only do weekends

Offline Wood2017

If that’s the case I won’t be able to see anyone as can only do weekends

I could be wrong here, people correct me if I am, but if you’re available to offer an outcall they may be able to match your weekend availability  :unknown: I would imagine anyway

Offline Joball87

Yep weekends are an option sometimes.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Looks like you don’t see anyone, ever.

2 reviews in 5 years, both from July 2018. Either you are a parasite or you don’t have anyone else to review (in which case why are you here?). You’ve contributed nothing so why expect anyone to help you?