Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Averi Lust - Birmingham  (Read 8394 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6582375) (6 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SNation

External Link/Members Only

£120 for 30 minutes

Comms: Texted a few hours before and confirmed booking. Nice and easy

Looks: Gorgeous English girl. Slim size 6 type body with big new bolt-ons, but proportional. Makeup done. One of the prettiest girls and best bodys I’ve seen.

Performance: Had a shower, got on bed and she was straight into OWO. Took about 3-4 inches. Good kissing, not quite DFK. Pussy is as perfect as the rest of her. Cum on her body/tits.

Really beautiful, nice girl. Decent conversation as well. Probably the best I’ve seen in Birmingham

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online alabama1

Thanks for review. She looks nice but absolutely no interest at that price  :hi:

Offline InMefan

I first read it at £120 for 60 mins and was thinking not too bad, then double checked and it was £120 for 30 mins  :( bit too high for me.

Offline bodybuilder1997

£120 for 30 mins or in punting terms , the equivalent of 6 punts with any one of Smethwicks finest
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Cryton123

She looks hot as fuck and I’d add her to my hot list (despite the price) if only those tits were natural  :thumbsdown:

Sadly I’m really not a fan of bolt ons, so if I’m paying top dollar I want naturals  :unknown:

Offline DThunter01

Offline SNation

Did she deepthroat at all ?
No. I didn’t ask for it, the most she took was about 4 inches.

Just remembered she also had a tongue piercing, I only noticed it when she was sucking my fingers.

Offline bodybuilder1997

No. I didn’t ask for it, the most she took was about 4 inches.

Just remembered she also had a tongue piercing, I only noticed it when she was sucking my fingers.

Do you think she can suck toes as well 😊
Banned reason: Previous banned teddyking
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline SNation

Do you think she can suck toes as well 😊
I’ve never asked for that. I once asked a Romanian girl to suck my fingers and she said “never say that to me again!”. I can’t do Eastern Europeans they’re no fun, except Russians

Offline jd181064

Struggle to find nice natural British girls at moment, don't understand the craze for fake lips and boobs.
I put this girl on my hot list the other day, but the lips and boobs do put me off, hoping other options come up.

Offline j_181

Struggle to find nice natural British girls at moment, don't understand the craze for fake lips and boobs.
I put this girl on my hot list the other day, but the lips and boobs do put me off, hoping other options come up.

The craze for rubber dinghy lips completely mystifies me.

Offline SNation

I love fake lips. Once you’re used to them it’s hard to go back to little ones, feels like I’m kissing nothing

Offline jd181064

But the girls look like freaks!

Offline DThunter01

Offline theejaculator

I love fake lips. Once you’re used to them it’s hard to go back to little ones, feels like I’m kissing nothing

SNation..rookie error your UKP username is the same as your AW username.... :dash:

Offline mike61

Hi, can u tell me the area, and whether hotel or apartment>Thanks

Offline SNation

Hi, can u tell me the area, and whether hotel or apartment>Thanks
It was City Centre but she told me she was only there for the night and moving next day. It wasn’t a bad place but she seemed a bit embarrassed by it and wanted somewhere nicer

Offline Discord

Lips perhaps a little too big but she looks promising so I've added her to my hotlist.  Thanks for the review. 

Offline ollielon

she looks great ... any face pic somewhere ? she is on london now ... thanks for the review

Offline Torqy

I’m going to have give this girl a go, probably best to get her whilst she is young, I expect that the tits and lips will only get bigger!

Offline jakesurrey7

Thanks for the review OP.

Got a question about her bolt ons. Were they nicely done? Or hard as rocks as per

Offline John987654321

Looks good but why does her profile say "The above rates are specified in -1 (Transnistrian Ruble)." ??

I haven't got any Transnistrian Rubles!

Ive seen this on a few profiles and wobdered if it was a sign of something dodgy going on - profiles being set up in eastern Europe (Moldova) or something. Anyone know?

Offline John987654321

Ignore my question above, I was being a knob. Just realised the forum search function would find me the answer.