Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Call me kinky  (Read 2063 times)

Offline myothernameis

Has anyone seen her?

Thanks

Yes some members have seen her, and I found this out, after doing a search, do the research your self  :D :D

Offline Etcher

Advertising bareback on likes list  :vomit:

Offline Justjim1987

Not going to lie she's fit, but the bareback is a red flag for me.

Offline DevilD

Yes some members have seen her, and I found this out, after doing a search, do the research your self  :D :D

Aye, I think that you should only ask for help after you've done quite a bit of research.....  :unknown:

Have a fruitful New Year, friends.  Me? I'm being cautious until Omicron subsides a bit. However, Swansea massage people interest me a lot, and that's my area of coming 'research'!

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda i bawb, a sawl merch hyfryd i'w harchwilio! :thumbsup:

Offline RhysPaul1

In my defence I can only see one review and that was a warning about her potentially offering bareback. I was just curious if anyone else had seen her and not submitted a review.

Anyway I've done a bit of searching myself and she has an only fans page. She's very attractive but yes offering bareback is a big no no.

Have a good new year all.

Offline Proton

Advertising bareback on likes list  :vomit:
THIS "AW PHOTO" LOOKS LIKE THE BOTTOM END OF WESTGATE STREET
]D7FEA809-EC3C-4042-8EC9-F1648D12A730.jpeg

Offline Corus Boy

THIS "AW PHOTO" LOOKS LIKE THE BOTTOM END OF WESTGATE STREET
]D7FEA809-EC3C-4042-8EC9-F1648D12A730.jpeg

I think I had a car accident just there.

I was distracted.

Offline Proton

I think I had a car accident just there. I was distracted.
I hope the had both your hand on the steering wheel and no were else,  if you were in motion  :sarcastic: :scare:

Offline Corus Boy

I hope the had both your hand on the steering wheel and no were else,  if you were in motion  :sarcastic: :scare:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline BoobyNewbie

Not going to lie she's fit, but the bareback is a red flag for me.

Oh shit,

I’d been on the process of setting something up with her before Christmas. She hadn’t anything on her likes list then. She said she was having dental surgery so I thought I’d give it a miss until the new year to give her time to heal.

Thanks for pointing that out because I probably wouldn’t have checked again  :drinks:

Offline Ricky Ticky

I saw her a few years ago and it was a really great hour, at that point she had no BB on the profile and in the meet talked about how pissed off she was with someone who had asked her for it earlier that day. Shame if she changed her mind otherwise I would have seen her again but not if she’s BBing

Offline Ferguson86

She, at one point, was offering bareback if you paid double her rates. Not sure anybody would’ve done that but it was definitely on there.
Banned reason: Abuse towards moderator.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ricky Ticky

Yeah still on there as a like but doesn’t mention an extra fee, so maybe you can risk your health for no extra cost these days lol

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
Yeah still on there as a like but doesn’t mention an extra fee, so maybe you can risk your health for no extra cost these days lol

Extra fee for bb wasn't mentioned on the profile previously either

External Link/Members Only

Messaged to see if she was available as i was in her area - thought she was right up my street!!!.

The reply I got was...... "For £139 not including bb and anal sure "
when I questioned the BB she replied "For £150 extra yup "

Be safe guys  :cool: