Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fitness Cristina. Cardiff  (Read 1517 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6534077) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Tumbling Dice

Definitely the lady in the photos and a very attractive woman she is with a fabulous gym fit body. The service is however lacking any degree of commitment and is definitely a robotic performance.

Claims to speak no English whatsoever which I find difficult to believe and makes no effort at all to communicate. Covered oral and sex in a variety of positions but with an undercurrent of you need to get this over and done with as soon as possible please. She’s definitely a professional.

Half an hour is plenty long enough. One hour would become tedious for me.

She has got an amazing body, is very attractive and does move around a bit in the bedroom but overall, uninspiring and lacklustre. I would give more detail but to be honest it was Monday last week and I’ve forgotten.

The upper end of a neutral. I’m sure she can speak some English but won’t engage as she just wants the cash, for the punter to be quick and to go quickly too. 30 mins to fuck a great body is enough as there’s definitely a contemptuous feel to her overall persona.

External Link/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

Thanks for the review TD.
That's two neutrals she's had to my knowledge (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=314470.0). She's also swapped to a new profile to try to cover her tracks, so it looks like she got some less than positive feedback on AW too (previous profile: External Link/Members Only)
WAY too expensive for that kind of lacklustre, contemptuous service, though of course she won't be reading this to find out, as she has "no English". Riiiight.
Just blacklisted her, thank you kind sir.
May your next meet be a decent one. :hi: