Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barnsley Decent Punt for this week. Any ideas?  (Read 857 times)

Offline supermart

Okay guys, after trawling the forums for hours yesterday andd today, as well as viva street and adult work, I'm losing faith in the ability to get anything decent lined up for the end of this week, once I've got some free time.
Any time after 6pm on Thursday, or all day Friday. Or Sunday or Monday would do me.
Just after an hour, with someone who is legit, not overpriced. Full service absolutely needed. I'm not asking for much, but I've been reaching out and getting nothing back (I'm guessing family commitments and that?)
I don't have a "type".. anal & squirting are massive bonuses but not required. Would lead me to pick someone less attractive though if they did this.
Long as they are shorter than me and actually seem up for it.. i'm usually game.

Can anyone make any recommendations? Cheers.

Offline 1969rja

If you don't mind the bigger girl bbwslut is a good punt not the best looker or body
But good with her mouth and enjoys what she does she offers cim kissing ect£80hr

Offline stevedave

If you don't mind the bigger girl bbwslut is a good punt not the best looker or body
But good with her mouth and enjoys what she does she offers cim kissing ect£80hr

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only