Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara Leticia - amazing time - Leeds  (Read 6084 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5961789) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Hotdogboy88]

Offline brekker

External Link/Members Only

Comms
text messages, very warm and friendly in Leeds city centre

clean apartment, very lush and classy inside.

The Meet
she met me outside her door, over six feet and wearing a short tight leather skirt and I could see her smooth and sexy legs and warm greeting smile, I was nervous as she was so sexy.
Funds out of the way, I undressed and laid on the bed having booked for an hour, she cam out wearing a bra and thong, which hardly fitted because of what was trying to burst out, she took this off, her cock was huge, very thick and hard as steel.
I didn’t want sex on this occasion as I have never done that yet, but I did suck her and she sucked me, she treated me like I was her regular boyfriend rather than a client with kisses and licked and kissed me all over too.
She deep throated my cock with ease, I am not small and larger than average but I couldn’t do the same, she was much to big and I could tell she was turned on and desperate to cum, holding off.
After forty minutes she cum in my mouth, three powerful squirts and I carried on sucking hard, till she took it out and I looked in the mirror, she cum a bucketload, my mouth was full to the brim and it was thick and dense, I have never been as turned on as I swallowed.
She took me to the bed and kissed me and this went on over the hour, she didn’t clockwatch.
Amazing person in every way and the best every way, thank you Barbara.

Offline Lucky Luciano

Glad you had a good time. If the meet occurred in Leeds,then this should be in the Yorkshire & Humber section..

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
OP do not post the same review more than once, it causes unnecessary work for the mods.

Offline brekker

So sorry about posting twice, the first I put in the wrong section, please can it be moved to TS reviews.
Sorry too about location, I thought Leeds was North-east - honest mistake.
Any questions on the punt I will be happy to answer.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
So sorry about posting twice, the first I put in the wrong section, please can it be moved to TS reviews.
Sorry too about location, I thought Leeds was North-east - honest mistake.
Any questions on the punt I will be happy to answer.
If you post in the wrong place just leave it and one of the many forum helpers will move it to the correct section and region but only mods or admin can delete duplicate threads if you post it again.