Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2021 Spend!!  (Read 5089 times)

Offline kuck

My spreadsheet says £16,085 for 133 punts.

On a completely unrelated note, the charity, Against Malaria Foundation estimates that the cost of saving the life of a child is $4,500.

Offline joe_lloyd99

My spreadsheet says £16,085 for 133 punts.

On a completely unrelated note, the charity, Against Malaria Foundation estimates that the cost of saving the life of a child is $4,500.

133 punts this year? 1 every 3 days?

Offline kuck

Offline Simon1977

9 punts,  £730. 3x £100+, 7 good ones and 2 negatives!

Offline WAY-WARD

11 punts..6 SPs...£1300 + £200 for petrol and the odd small gift.

Offline lamboman

8 punts £1070.
I turned back on 3 further punts either because they kept me waiting or moved the goalposts after I booked.
Also ghosted by these 2 wastes of space External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only.
This means nearly 40% of my bookings either didn't show or messed me around too much,a sign of the times.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cheltclient

Way it’s looking, I doubt I’ll spend over £1k in 2022.

Offline Dave82

Only 2 punts this year (I'm new) £200 spent.

Plan for next year at least 2 punts per month

Happy New Year everyone

Offline Webby581

I havent kept count, but under £500 in 2021 i think.
My punting activity has really dropped off over the last 2 years (not JUST due to the 'rona) - but thanks to UKP i have mostly spent my money wisely and got great VFM.

Thanks guys  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline snaitram99

Now that there won't be any more to add for 2021, I have totted mine up to a cost of £1530 for 17 mostly one hour massage visits, since places were allowed to re-open. Would have been a bit more except that twice they could only do half an hour. Have reviewed 7. Before anyone asks, the others were either repeats or Chinese one week rotation girls near the end of the week. I can comfortably afford the figure quoted, so hoping to do more in 2022, virus permitting.  :hi:  :cool:

(I'd be seriously worried though if I was paying 10 or 20£K!)  :scare:

Offline Cheltclient

I have to give a lot of thanks to this site and the contributions. I suspect I’d have spent a lot more but avoided a lot of bookings from the intel here. So thanks all.

Offline WAY-WARD

(I'd be seriously worried though if I was paying 10 or 20£K!)
I'd love to be able to afford to spend that amount of money on SPs....better than a coke or a gambling habit 🤔

Offline Longshot

I havent kept track and the whole year has been a bit of a blur anyway.  In past years it was easier to see ny spend via looking at aw feedbacks but that was obviously on hold for a while.

Pre covid i was spending 3-5k per year but 2021 was probably less than 1k.

Although the first of 2022 is already lined up

Offline Malvolio

I had 17 punts in 2021 with 15 WGs, of whom 9 were new to me.  Total spend was £2,400 (plus travel costs).

Offline willie loman

(I'd be seriously worried though if I was paying 10 or 20£K!)
I'd love to be able to afford to spend that amount of money on SPs....better than a coke or a gambling habit 🤔

the important point is really the per centage of your income that is going on hookers, some punters earn 50 k others earn 500k, the other point again missed by many, is that shagging is good for your health, cocaine etc isnt

Offline shagmore

Best part of £4250.00 if not more. got into a lot of duos and they rack up very quickly
Regrets....
Hell no. Money well spent

Offline braggy

A wasted £150 for 17 minutes in 2021

Offline southern punter

It seems I spent about £500 more than 2019, for about two thirds as many punts with half as many different women.  Annoying thing is I consciously observed at the end of 2019 I had probably chased novelty too much and put quantity over quality, felt like I had too many neutral / forgettable meets and decided I would get better VFM from more repeat visits with reliable regs.  2021 was mostly that, not so much through my choice as market necessity, but looking back now I feel I had better VFM in 2019, and next year I should aim for more new SPs and diversity again!  I think I am doomed to chase mutually exclusive ideals of novelty and reliability for the rest of my years  :D

Offline TTGR

£200 on two (one non new) punts. That was behind 2020’s £600 ish.

When I log in to UKP, I just feel like a retiree looking in from the side atm  :thumbsdown:

Hoping for a happier 2022 but still 100% working from home.  :mad:

Offline Simon1977

Looks like I've sucked more cock than my OH!!! :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Maak

1 punt, £80 (2021)

I usually don't punt often, maybe 1-5 times a year, when I can sneak way without the OH noticing

Offline cheshirelad

Probably around £2k which is no doubt similar to amount spent by guys on other hobbies.

Offline matoombaDan

Big fat zero for most of 2020 and all of 2021.

Mostly thanks to lockdowns and anybody reasonably taking my fancy here near Bedfordshire now pushing £80 / £150, with some asking almost £180-200 an hour  :wackogirl:

I can't see it improving anytime soon....

Offline Fudfila

41 punts costing £2660.

11 were Rub 'N Tugs in the £40-£50 range, although 3 turned out to be legit with no HE.

Offline tp69

Newbie - 1 punt @£150

2022 is gearing to be a somewhat heavier burden on the wallet  :D  :D

Offline Everhard115

90 just a half an hour session and this year might double up  :cool:

Offline Dwayne_Hicks

Had 32 punts £3,480   :scare: spent in total (a fair few were with my "regulars") - no regrets and few eye opening experiences in a good way!  :yahoo:

Most memorable (and most expensive) punt was Lola Wild but well worth the dough imo:

External Link/Members Only

Offline stewpid

£3,240 across 21 punts. This was the most expensive year of punting for me since I started 7 years ago. Mostly due to £150 ph becoming the norm in London.  :(

Pickings were also slim as I tended to stay with regs and only saw 3 new girls in 2021.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 11:57:59 am by stewpid »

Offline GingerNuts

£3,240 across 21 punts. This was the most expensive year of punting for me since I started 7 years ago. Mostly due to £150 ph becoming the norm in London.  :(

Pickings were also slim as I tended to stay with regs and only saw 3 new girls in 2021.

No reviews though :unknown:

Offline pantywetter

Around £15k.  Thats what a weekly Diva addiction costs!  Primarily repeats with regs which is why they aren't more reviews. 

Offline Inbetweener

I spent 1640 but only saw one SP (Simply Louise from Stevenage). Need to diversify this year.

Offline standardpostage

Approximately £1,700.

Fuel and meals after punt not included  :)

Nowadays only have massages and very happy endings  :)