Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone up for an MFM? Manchester area  (Read 1986 times)

Offline manchester4244

is anyone here up for an mfm? manchester area... wanting to double team a hot girl! private message me if your up for it! I don't mind a mfm blow n go either. hit me up in prvt

Offline Moby Dick

is anyone here up for an mfm? manchester area... wanting to double team a hot girl! private message me if your up for it! I don't mind a mfm blow n go either. hit me up in prvt
How’s that work?
You Blow
I go?
 :unknown:

Offline manchester4244

How’s that work?
You Blow
I go?
 :unknown:

Girl in between on her knees sucking two

Offline Moby Dick

Offline Willnotts

Got a girl asking me for a 5 guy gangbang if anyone wants to get involved. Manchester this month

Offline GingerNuts

Got a girl asking me for a 5 guy gangbang if anyone wants to get involved. Manchester this month

Is she doing it for free?

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Thier burgers arent bad tbf

Who's the girl? Someone from your apartment block or someone u work with?

Offline Kool Keef

:lol:

Offline Blackcat25

Best burgers around, ain’t cheap though but worth it  :thumbsup:
Is the girl his Mrs?

Tried urban burger in dirty donny once pretty good also.

Who knows with our Will, could be his bosses daughter, best mates sister etc

A 5 girl gang bang that a "WG" has asked Will for help to get applicants :unknown:

I'm not one for MMMF's, i like to be the only bull in the room, but 5 to 1 girl, that's a long enough line or a very
Flexible levitaty lady, not for me, perhaps Will likes the company of men and can wallow about the venue in the glory of swinging his big en about, might be wrong, he might just wanna chat about VAR while he's ploughin or stood in line

Who cares, he has less than zero credibility on here imo ref his postings and behaviour, probabaly a spurs fan, the burger talk was the best bit about this response
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 05:32:24 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline Blackcat25

Tried urban burger in dirty donny once pretty good also.

Who knows with our Will, could be his bosses daughter, best mates sister etc

A 5 girl gang bang that a "WG" has asked Will for help to get applicants :unknown:

I'm not one for MMMF's, i like to be the only bull in the room, but 5 to 1 girl, that's a long enough line or a very
Flexible levitaty lady, not for me, perhaps Will likes the company of men and can wallow about the venue in the glory of swinging his big en about, might be wrong, he might just wanna chat about VAR while he's ploughin or stood in line

Who cares, he has less than zero credibility on here imo ref his postings and behaviour, probabaly a spurs fan, the burger talk was the best bit about this response

Same as you Tackleberry….two dicks don’t mix in my opinion but each to their own.
Back to burger talk, I had a burger from Smash Burger a while ago, that was ace too. 😋

Offline Kool Keef

Same as you Tackleberry….two dicks don’t mix in my opinion but each to their own.
Back to burger talk, I had a burger from Smash Burger a while ago, that was ace too. 😋

Never heard of Smash but tried Archies not long ago, bit disapointed tbh, the burger from Players was nice tho after a shag at Piccadilly Selecta  :thumbsup:
The best though was the kebab from the German Doner Kebab chain in Oldham town centre after an energetic, sweaty session at The Georgian.
Perfecto   :P
« Last Edit: January 06, 2022, 08:16:30 pm by Kool Keef »

Offline Blackcat25

Never heard of Smash but tried Archies not long ago, bit disapointed tbh, the burger from Players was nice tho after a shag at Piccadilly Selecta  :thumbsup:
The best though was the kebab from the German Doner Kebab chain in Oldham town centre after an energetic, sweaty session at The Georgian.
Perfecto   :P

I don’t get to Manc much lately but like the sound of a kebab as it’s been years since I last had one.
Smash are another yank chain, not sure if they’re in Manc as I had one in Newcastle.

Offline Kool Keef

I don’t get to Manc much lately but like the sound of a kebab as it’s been years since I last had one.
Smash are another yank chain, not sure if they’re in Manc as I had one in Newcastle.

I'll google  :thumbsup:

Maybe will likes a cock burger or 5 :unknown:

Ive not heard of either of those places, will try smash next manc visit.

I've had a couple of Archie's, they not to bad , bit greasy maybe

Offline RogerHealey

I love how this has descended into a foodie thread. With some 'relish' I might add.

Offline Princealbert1985

Hi mate
May be difficult to organise with PM's being down, but very interested in this. Want to tick something like this off in the new year!

Let us know what you need etc

Offline GingerNuts

Hi mate
May be difficult to organise with PM's being down, but very interested in this. Want to tick something like this off in the new year!

Let us know what you need etc

Nothing can be organised on the open forum so you'll have wait until/if PMs are reinstated.

19 Social meets
None will be sanctioned by the admin and not allowed to be organized on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meetups.

Willnotts doesn't seem to want to answer any questions anyway.

Offline Princealbert1985

Ah that's fair enough! Here's to the future then. Will have to try the adult parties in the mean time!

Offline Moby Dick

Why should he give out details?
Such things should be kept to PM, not just because of the the rules. It’s a bad idea broadcasting SP name, date,time, costs on an open forum in advance of any meet. Just attracts timewasters and meet rarely goes ahead if announced. Plus would you announce your plans beforehand for a solo booking?

Hopefully PMs will be restored for such arrangements to be organised.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 10:18:55 am by Moby Dick »

Offline GingerNuts

Such things should be kept to PM, not just because of the the rules. It’s a bad idea broadcasting SP name, date,time, costs on an open forum in advance of any meet. Just attracts timewasters and meet rarely goes ahead if announced. Plus would you announce your plans beforehand for a solo booking?

I asked a question only related to cost and it only needed a yes or no answer.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 11:09:22 am by GingerNuts »

Offline Kool Keef

Even if you keep it PM it's not guaranteed to happen in my experience  :rolleyes:
Seems to be a lot of bullshitters & timewasters in the sausage party scene

Offline Moby Dick

I asked a question only related to cost and it only needed a yes or no answer.
PM him.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 11:14:20 am by Moby Dick »

Offline GingerNuts

Offline Moby Dick

Even if you keep it PM it's not guaranteed to happen in my experience  :rolleyes:
Seems to be a lot of bullshitters & timewasters in the sausage party scene
True but It’s punting.... nothing guaranteed ..... takes a lot of effort and I have been let down many times  by both punter and SP

Some SP will immediately back out or increase their prices if they know we are talking about them on here. Maybe their fluffy regulars talk them out of it. Others contact direct, haggle, WG gets confused who is coming, and in the end it falls through.

I’ve done several but it took a while to weed out timewasters, and now I have enough contacts to do by WhatsApp.

Threads like this are just to identify the punters currently interested. Show of hands to then discuss by PM or WhatsApp. So let’s keep the topic to burgers and encourage the zero contributors to do a review before expecting an invite.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 11:40:01 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Kool Keef

It was a question which could be answered in the thread.

Thats the thing, a lot of these members want to use the PM facility on this site to organise these type of punts but rarely put back into the site by actually putting up a review of the punt.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Kool Keef

So let’s keep the topic to burgers

Thought you prefered a sausage?

Offline Moby Dick

It was a question which could be answered in the thread.

Is she doing it for free?

You interested if yes, but not if no?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I ain’t confused :sarcastic:

What's the etiquette at these MMMMMMMF sausage parties?

Do the smaller guys go first, you know, to ease her into the sesh ready for the big gun or do the big uns generally swan about the place swinging it to an fro into fellow party goers and ornaments, whilst searching for a back slap before hogging the girl?

Then also do the little un the goad the big dog into givin it to her good etc

« Last Edit: January 08, 2022, 01:38:28 pm by EUGENE TACKLEBERRY »

Offline mikhail

What's the etiquette at these MMMMMMMF sausage parties?

Do the smaller guys go first, you know, to ease her into the sesh ready for the big gun or do the big uns generally swan about the place swinging it to an fro into fellow party goers and ornaments, whilst searching for a back slap before hogging the girl?

Then also do the little un the goad the big dog into givin it to her good etc

Whenever I see these threads I think of the film Porkies and the scene where they hire a hooker and whilst she's inspecting the guys tackles, PeeWee is told to strap a plank to his arse incase he falls in  :D

Do these things ever even take place or is it all hush hush back slap tap PM nonsense

Our Will never ever responded to his claim of being privie to an mmmmM being wanted, yet he's been online since... :rolleyes:

Not my thing but they do make a good read, honestly if I liked back slapping and crossing swords I'd be up for one with chelsea for sure