Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - TOFTT - Catalina SE1 - Waste of a Punt - save your money  (Read 7905 times)

Offline MMab69

The clue is in the header. If not into TS move on.

External Link/Members Only

So decided to TOFTT recently and the only positive is that it reinforced my decision of sticking to 30 min punts for a first time visit. That way if things go south the damage is minimised

Comms: Fairly limited as SP doesn't use whatsapp and would rather you call her but will reply via text with standard messages and limited but passable English. Claims to be Colombian. Set up a meet recently in the evening and agreed a time . Specifically asked in my text message if she was vers and did french kissing. She replied yes .

Venue : Directs you to a place opposite hers and then gives you directions from there after she flash calls you and asks for you to call her back. location is in the congestion zone of SE 1 area. Apartment seeems to be a converted block of done up flats so okayish with an entry buzzer that she used to let me in.

Meet: Reception was lukewarm at best. I put it down to her being a bit wary- who knows ?- leaned forward to kiss her on the cheek she flinched away. Or was that my imagination ?
Paid £100 for 30 mins and off she goes to stash the money away in another room.
comes back and i try to kiss her on the lips she again offers me her cheek. I tell myself it seems there will be no French kissing. I could have lived with this if her body was as sexy and stunning as
this pics in here 
but while its her in the pics she is not as fit as the pics portray. her bum felt like what some unlicensed plastic surgeon had cobbled together
saggy and not firm. I decided to stick with the frontal view. She gave me head but it was pretty basic, I returned the favour but she could barely get hard - i put this down to her maybe being tired from a previous punt. She was wanking herself to get hard but it seemed a wasted effort as all she could manage was a semi.  I tried to get some body to body action going but she was pretty inert, attempts to kiss her on the neck met with more resistance at which point i asked myself -wtf is going on here and i told her she was doing nothing for me
I then asked if she would top - she said no  (her profile says she is versatile and i asked her this in my text message ) and looking at her flacid cock I knew that was never gonna happen at this time my own cock was showing no sign of life either and i realised how important french kissing or body to body contact was for me. I asked about the French kissing and showed her the text messages. She said she doesn't know what that means. I told her it meant kissing with tongues she said she doesn't do that , that she can use her lips a bit and thats it - Up to this point in time she hadn't even offered that.  I asked her why she was flinching away when i tried to kiss her neck she said nothing. At this point i realised that as she wasn't going to top me and she didn't turn me on it was time to call it quits. We must have been like 10-15 mins in. I told her to give me some of my money back as i was leaving. She refused saying my time wasn't up and it was my choice if i wanted to leave .
I walked as i was so annoyed and she wasn't turning me on that i couldn't even fuck her in annoyance.

I left telling myself - next time confirm with the punter either before arrival, or better still on arrival before parting with cash,  clarify that they understand what French kissing is and that it will happen. Especially as its an important part of the meet for me. If you are hot and gorgeous ( Jaqueline Dark for instance gave me a hard on just by looking at her )   I may, exceptionally,  overlook that that but you have to have something in your locker that will turn a guy on . Catalina just didn't do it for me and her lukewarm attitude and piss poor service meant that the meet became toxic pretty quickly.

Would I see her again ? : - If you've  read this far - you know the answer to that.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 07:13:54 pm by MMab69 »

Offline TheMagnet

Thanks for the review Mmab and sorry to hear about the poor experience.  Another example of over promising and under delivering.

I did contact her but didn’t go ahead with it because she’s a little far for me and having to drive around the congestion charge made it even less appealing.

If she was in West London I would have visited her but glad she isn’t now.

Anyway onwards and upwards!

Offline MMab69

No worries . It’s what Toftt is all about . I’ve dodged a bullet or ended up with a diamond in the tough many a time by reviews on here by posters who give advice on their own experiences. No harm in returning the favour.

Offline calzone

Thanks for the review, much appreciated.

I was in London and ready to TOFTT myself with her last week but she wasn't working until later on the day I was available, looks like that was a blessing in disguise.

Offline Sean.Gold

Annoying shes stunning as well!

Online Prifessionallondinguy

Annoying shes stunning as well!

I tell myself it seems there will be no French kissing. I could have lived with this if her body was as sexy and stunning as
this pics in here 
but while its her in the pics she is not as fit as the pics portray. her bum felt like what some unlicensed plastic surgeon had cobbled together
saggy and not firm.

Do people actually read others reviews or just listen to their dicks?  :D

Offline MMab69

I guess if people fancy a provider so much the dick thought clouds most reasonable logic. The reasonable logic is then persuaded to convince you that maybe the reviewer was not her type, or the provider was having a bad day etc  and that possibly your experience may differ. Plus of course all reviews and experiences are not always the same - hence the reason why its important for others to post their experiences so punters can get a good overall sample to make up thier own minds.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2021, 10:44:53 am by MMab69 »

Offline TotalRecall

I guess if people fancy a provider so much the dick thought clouds most reasonable logic. The reasonable logic is then persuaded to convince you that maybe the reviewer was not her type, or the provider was having a bad day etc  and that possibly your experience may differ. Plus of course all reviews and experiences are not always the same - hence the reason why its important for others to post their experiences so punters can get a good overall sample to make up thier own minds.

This...

I have seen WG before and had a great time and then am shocked to come on here and see mainly negative reviews. Have also had the same vice versa where I had a shit time and found mainly positive reviews.

Online S.X. MacHine

This...

I have seen WG before and had a great time and then am shocked to come on here and see mainly negative reviews. Have also had the same vice versa where I had a shit time and found mainly positive reviews.

One explanation might be that TS girls are a moody bunch, delivering an inconsistent service compared with cisgender WGs. Considering the prices they charge, this unprofessional and unacceptable.

Online Chrispy

I agree t girls are getting inconsistent and over priced these days

Offline faquin1

Thanks for the review. See she is in Croydon now and was considering.
She has a new profile it seems