Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS in Darlington  (Read 1916 times)

Offline methodz00

3 TS profiles have popped up in Darlington on Birch Place which I presume are touring together but I can’t find any intel on them…

I happen to be working in the area Monday/Tuesday and fancy popping my cherry but before wasting my time/money has any one had the pleasure? Thanks.

External Link/Members Only

Offline nerascal

Not seen them but did once try to book with Jolie. She messed me about and clearly double booked the time. I think she either lives in Darlo or has good friends there. She appears in Darlo every month.

The one called Eduarda has been touring the NE for a while in Newcastle, Middlesbrough and even Newton Aycliffe!

Offline Beefjerky

My gut feeling is to stay well clear purely because they are foreign so will probably give very poor service

Offline methodz00

Thanks for the responses, I think I’ll wait to find the right TS before scratching the itch

Offline Davey677

My gut feeling is to stay well clear purely because they are foreign so will probably give very poor service

I’ll be honest mate, that’s exactly my thinking too, as soon as I see foreign it instantly puts the doubts in my head, however more times than not when temptation has got the better of me and I’ve booked anyway I’ve actually been pleasantly surprised, especially with Brazilian trans girls, most I’ve met have give great service, however it still doesn’t stop the doubts for some reason when looking through profiles

Offline Beefjerky

I’ve only ever seen two foreign TS one was Brazilian and was atrocious, the other was Thai and was pretty decent. These two still pail into insignificance compared to the British TSs I have seen which TBH is quite a few. I’ve never felt comfortable writing reviews about them on here as I think the transphobia on this site is appalling. Or at least it has been in the past. Although I must admit that attitudes do seem to be getting better. I’m still not sure whether I’d be comfortable writing any TS reviews yet though

Offline methodz00

I’ve never felt comfortable writing reviews about them on here as I think the transphobia on this site is appalling. Or at least it has been in the past.

Interesting point, I hadn’t noticed or considered this.

If you have any recommendations for TS girls in the North East (up to 50miles from Newcastle) it would be greatly appreciated if you could share them as I’d like to meet a known/trusted SP if possible, thanks.

Offline tynetunnel

I’ve only ever seen two foreign TS one was Brazilian and was atrocious, the other was Thai and was pretty decent. These two still pail into insignificance compared to the British TSs I have seen which TBH is quite a few. I’ve never felt comfortable writing reviews about them on here as I think the transphobia on this site is appalling. Or at least it has been in the past. Although I must admit that attitudes do seem to be getting better. I’m still not sure whether I’d be comfortable writing any TS reviews yet though

I agree with you, although I, like you, have noticed an improvement. Notably in that all those who like to post about being gay on any TS post have been reprimanded so many times that they finally seem to have got the message that it is acceptable to post here about TS punts. I think when the TS category was added was the watershed moment, the idiots could see that the site owners allow these things to be discussed. I think even one or two got banned for being inflammatory.