Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MadissonXOX21 - Cardiff Bay - Tour  (Read 2788 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6464669) (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Cantbeasked0000

External Link/Members Only

Previously known as channel at lush agency in Birmingham - few positive reviews

Not much to go by but the photo looked good, 21, decent likes list... at the time I couldn’t find any other info and she hadn’t mentioned her previous name at the agency so I was in TOFTT territory at the time. In any case she’s going to be in Cardiff every three weeks so good news for Wales!

Comms via AW, responded same day and given number to call. Arranged time for the following day. Easy enough. Address near bay station, parking slight pain but alright

Girl - age 21 - very pretty face 8or 9 out of 10. Perfecf makeup, hair lashes etc. Minor lip fills, typical Instagram model look. Body tiny waist, large boobs (maybe bolt ons but honestly couldn’t tell or not. If they’re natural then she’s been blessed. Tasteful tattoos on one shoulder, long dark hair. Perfectly toned and juicy gym bum. Skin, tanned, soft - youthful.

Answered door wearing matching black underwear with push up bra, suspenders and heels all expensive and very classy - typical movie scene look.

The meet - you get the impression shes young and slightly nervous, inexperienced at firs - I like that. Chatted for 5/10mins. Undressing in stages, whipped off her underwear to reveal a perfectly, fresh shaved pussy, one that clearly hasn’t seen a huge amount of action lol. Still tight as a keyhole, making me think at least mikeyboy hasn’t been there yet lol endulged in the some afternoon pussy lunch, you know some girls have just got pretty ones... where it’s all in proportion, nicely tucked in? Yeah it’s one of those. After 10mins or so she wriggling around all over and starting to get wet, she attempted a HJ which was poor at best which she apologised for amd said it wasn’t her forte with the nails and opted for owo.

Great technique, sloppy, eye contact, nice a deep, went in for a good 10mins with no intention of stopping, almost came which is unlike me but it was excellent. Asked how she’d like it and she bent over in front of the mirror. Hmm nice. Lovely looking firm bum, very vocal and not a lazy performance from her. Flipped over for some kneeling fucking with her on her back, some gfe, lots of dfk, popped all over her magnificent boobs neck and jaw.  No complaints from her, no idea what her “likes” are in this department I was just going with the flow and she entertained.

Overall a great meet, far from a clock watcher, was ther for what seemed like ages. Paid £100 for 30mins. Which is top end for me but I was very very happy and seemed like good vfm.

She reminded me a lot of what kandice was like years ago when she still had that innocent and motivated buzz about her - ha.

In summary; very attractive girl, great sexy gfe, puts in a good effort both service and looks, good likes, good comms. Only negative was the apartment was fucking boiling and a bit “exposed” entrance wise but  no big deal but might put some off. She’ll probably be somewhere else when she’s back.

Will I return? 100% when she’s back in a few weeks
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 02:50:20 am by Cantbeasked0000 »

Offline Trpy

Glad you had a good one C.   You made a good choice it would seem, although not cheap

However, should this be in the massage section?  Wasn't it FS?

Offline Cantbeasked0000

No it’s full service - ah feck lol can a mod move it over.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2021, 11:08:03 am by Cantbeasked0000 »

Offline Goldfinch

Now moved to the correct board. :thumbsup:

Offline PMAC123

Sounds wonderful, younger British girls like this are pretty rare around here so hopefully she'll be a good addition

Offline Sticky2336

On to the hotlist she goes, thanks for the review

Offline Brewmaster13

Was FK or DFK on offer and if so was it throughout the meet

Offline Bonio

hopefully diaries will align one day to meet her. HL updated

Offline Cantbeasked0000

Was FK or DFK on offer and if so was it throughout the meet

Enthusiastic dfk throughout

Offline extraa

Thanks for the review. I was eyeing her up but she had left before I had a chance to. Moral of the story, don't wait around as long as I did. Hopefully she'll be back again.

Offline Mikey100

Lol what you saying bud!  :D

Shame she's now in Dorset or I might have paid her  visit