Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia saunders - Welsh Tourer  (Read 1279 times)

3 review(s) for Mia saunders (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline aazbo22

External Link/Members Only
£70 for 30 mins

Seen that Mia was in my area, and thought Id take a chance on it and unload.

Communications were really good, very clear where she was and booking was made. Called when I was parked up and was guided in.

Venue was a nice clean apartment (holiday let)

The girl is okay, not my cup of tea but okay is a good sum up for my personal preference. she is about a size 12 with big tits, also I would say she is around the 40's mark (but I could be wrong)

The meet - upon arriving I was greeted by Mia, she said she had special offer, which was a 3 way with a friend who was Titties Galore (External Link/Members Only) which I had seen touring as well but was definitely not my cup of tea. Mia was pretty consistent with the peer pressure and I just paid the £30. TG walked in and she was definitely not what id want to book.
MS started with covered oral which was okay, this is while TG played with herself on the bed next to us. I then asked Mia to get on top for some cow girl. TG had to leave the room to answer a ringing phone - so I went for doggy style and though this was a great opportunity to try and make my self come faster than I would want. I did give her a good hard fast pounding which she took well and even encouraged to fuck her hard - she also talked very dirty throughout. I came in the bag and then Mia gave me a massage until time was over.

Ive put this as a neutral rather than a negative (it was close) as Mia was okay and if it was her on her own I think I would of enjoyed it more. The peer pressure 3 way was very off putting especially with someone that I didnt find anyway near attractive

Offline aazbo22

I should of also said that this took place about 1-2 months ago