Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Muriel in Ashington  (Read 1581 times)

Offline dexpunt

Saw this ad on Gumtree

External Link/Members Only

Thought I would get in touch to see what prices and availability was like. Got into a debate re her pricing being higher than everyone else (her prerogative) and she reckoned it was because her services were better. Can anyone with any experience let me know if this is the case.

Couldnt find any trace of her on here which makes me suspicious

Thanks

Offline Weatherman21

Randomly I’m in Ashington this weekend.

What prices did she quote?

Offline dexpunt

60 pounds half hour
80 pounds an hour

90 for b2b

Offline Weatherman21

That is above the going rate. 

Offline dexpunt

That is above the going rate.

Thats what I think. However I would be happy to pay if she is as good as she says she is, hence this thread. No reviews makes me sceptical and not willing to TOFTT when there are so many options much nearer to where I live.

Offline Weatherman21

I’m from Ashington originally and know too many people. So wouldn’t risk it

Some pics or a description of her would be good.

Offline Biglil

I saw her early summer. She was working out of a hotel in Gosforth at the time.  From memory I paid £85 for an hour b2b with mutual touching. She's a friendly woman with a huge set of tits on her (she's a big lass, not fat exactly but "well made").
In reality it was a very basic massage with coconut oil and then quickly into HR. I was so taken with them, that she did ask if I just wanted to fuck her tits and cum on them.
I think I was in and out within 40 minutes including a shower so short changed on time.

Offline thegreatgriffin

This is the blonde lady who has been advertising for a few years now and has been in both Morpeth (near Heighley Gate Garden Centre) and Seaton Sluice before.

I visited her maybe 2 years ago. Friendly enough lady but overly chatty and used far too much baby oil. Not bad looking for her age but as already explained, she is 'well built' so may not be to everyone's taste.

Overall, a satisfactory experience but nothing to get excited about. My hunt for an English, naked massage continues after losing the number for the mature lady who used to work in Felling!

Offline Weatherman21

This is the blonde lady who has been advertising for a few years now and has been in both Morpeth (near Heighley Gate Garden Centre) and Seaton Sluice before.

I visited her maybe 2 years ago. Friendly enough lady but overly chatty and used far too much baby oil. Not bad looking for her age but as already explained, she is 'well built' so may not be to everyone's taste.

Overall, a satisfactory experience but nothing to get excited about. My hunt for an English, naked massage continues after losing the number for the mature lady who used to work in Felling!

Offline Halcyon Dave

Ilisha is quite trim and no way overweight. I think the girl from Felling is Toni who does a cracking naked massage

Offline Weatherman21

Ilisha is quite trim and no way overweight. I think the girl from Felling is Toni who does a cracking naked massage

Toni has retired apparently.

Ilisha piques my interest.

Offline thegreatgriffin

Definitely not Illisha. Illisha is brunette, slim and in her fifties. This lady is blonde and curvy and I would guess a few years younger.

I don't remember the name the lady in Felling used now (I actually only know her real name as I visited her for a number of years and long forgot her advertised name), but Toni doesn't ring a bell as one of her pseudonyms.....not saying it wasn't mind you, i really just can't recall. She was late 50s, blonde, and at a guess 5 foot to 5 foot 2 ish tall. She was a bit on the curvier side in the noughties and early 2010s but lost a fair bit of weight as time went on.

Offline thegreatgriffin

Forgot to say, since Covid struck, Illisha has become harder to pin down, working between Wooler and Morpeth now. And she has increased her rates by 50% so its £150 now which I think is a bit pricey for a rub and tug, no matter how good it is. I haven't seen her for a few years either as a result of the price hike.