Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Left reeling  (Read 1621 times)

Offline As272887

Don't know if this is the right section for it, but I've been on a indulgent streak recently, just got out of a booking with Dani, and my god if I met this girl outside of this industry I'd be half way to buying a ring. I've had a cracking few pints recently and I thought Monday was impressive with Bianca, but today after Dani I'm speechless (and quite literally breathless! Will be obvious why in my upcoming review)

So the question to you gents is has a wg ever provided a service so brilliant you thought "fuck, I wish this my real gf" or "dammit, I want to marry this girl"?

Just so you guys know I'm not deluded, I know it's all a part of the gfe service, but as you will all know some provide a better service than others!

Offline tynetunnel

Yes, one. I saw Alyssia from Amour agency in 2018 and I felt like you did, she was amazing and gave a complete illusion of being my girlfriend for the time we were together. I kicked myself as I had hesitated for ages before seeing her, and she left the business shortly after, so I only got to see her once

I’d have loved to have seen her over and over again. Maybe it wouldn’t have been so good on subsequent visits. Anyway I am left with an amazing memory of time spent with a beautiful, attentive and funny girl, who I adored.

Offline CELICA GT

I bet I won't be the only one to say this, yes Alizee, Drop dead gorgeous French Belle, fabulous personality and services to match. I melted when she looked into eyes and said ' are you going to fuck my creamy pie now'   :wacko:

Offline datwabbit

I bet I won't be the only one to say this, yes Alizee, Drop dead gorgeous French Belle, fabulous personality and services to match. I melted when she looked into eyes and said ' are you going to fuck my creamy pie now'   :wacko:
Listen carefully, I shall say this only once. Are you going to fuck my creamy pie now.

Offline CELICA GT

Listen carefully, I shall say this only once. Are you going to fuck my creamy pie now.
   :lol: :lol:
Who was the sexy cafe waitress in allo allo? Think her real name was Michelle   :hi:

Offline scutty brown

................. I've had a cracking few pints recently.................................

Look out, beer goggles alert  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Bridger1972

:lol: :lol:
Who was the sexy cafe waitress in allo allo? Think her real name was Michelle   :hi:
Vicki michelle

Offline twotight

Online shaft10

So the question to you gents is has a wg ever provided a service so brilliant you thought "fuck, I wish this my real gf" or "dammit, I want to marry this girl"?

Just so you guys know I'm not deluded (are you sure?), I know it's all a part of the gfe service, but as you will all know some provide a better service than others!

Never, I just think she's good at this, must have had loads of practise ....  that usually nullifies any thoughts of wanting to trade the Mrs in for an SP  :hi:

Offline Joe Cocker

Don't know if this is the right section for it, but I've been on a indulgent streak recently, just got out of a booking with Dani, and my god if I met this girl outside of this industry I'd be half way to buying a ring. I've had a cracking few pints recently and I thought Monday was impressive with Bianca, but today after Dani I'm speechless (and quite literally breathless! Will be obvious why in my upcoming review)

Just so you guys know I'm not deluded, I know it's all a part of the gfe service, but as you will all know some provide a better service than others!

Maybe two or three times in over 120 punts in the last 6yrs Ive left thinking fuck me that was so real/intense.

I remember one Russia bird who came for the weekend for the first time and she stayed just off City Road, I paid for 30 mins and we went at least an hour with two pops, she never asked for a penny extra and really seemed like she enjoyed it as much as me. She even stayed in touch via text a few times as she was planning a return but then it never happened and her profile disappeared.

Another Brazillian girl who went by the name of Girlfriend Camyla on AW about 4yrs ago, her profile said she would make you feel like a king and by hell did she do that. Amazing face and body and she went at it like you were her first, she took me for a shower each time before we started and the second time I pulled her in and we fucked in the shower before getting partially dried and hitting the bed. Again she drifted back home never to be seen again.

Recently there was a Brazilian I reviewed called Luanna, agin, made me feel 30yrs younger but alas they are few and far between, far too many lazy fat fuckers around now who just want to fleece you.