Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anisia - Belfast  (Read 1552 times)

Offline Rastamouse88

External Link/Members Only

Joined during lockdown and first time out since so go easy on the review and apologise for any mistakes!

Met with Anisia this morning, £70 for 30 minutes. Location was a set a private apartments near the Dublin Road

Comms were no problem via text but a bit of trouble making her out over the phone when confirming location. Very attractive girl albeit a bit on the slim side, breasts were small but a great peachy behind.

The meet started off well with a shower together and then into the bedroom afterwards. No kissing which may be a make or break for some. Bit of cuddling and then on with the rubber for OW. No OWO which I had no issue with.
Ask for 69 so flipped around and this is what put the real dampner on the occasion for me. After me spending the next 10/15 mins on her and her spilling the lovejuice on me she proceeded to tell me I had 5 minutes left as if to say hurry up.
Needless to say we started in mish and then I got her on top and pumped away till I was done, finished with time to spare!

Would probably have been a positive but for the hurrying up and not sure I would visit again.

Offline frankcastle

Good review mate thanks. Yeah I've had that a lot like once I asked a girl how long had we left she said 20 mins (1hr booking) and like 5 mins later she's telling me to cum and starts rushing me. With the money they charge it's not on!
Least you enjoyed it for the most part

Offline NIpunter321

Have seen anisia a few times myself and have never felt rushed by her, I have experienced this with at least a couple of girls in my time though so I know where you’re coming from.