Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Alice Fox - Derby (touring)  (Read 2308 times)

Offline krox88

External Link/Members Only

Location: I have seen her 3 x times. Royal Leamington Spa, Basingstoke, Slough.

Comms: She speaks fluent English. I arranged the booking though WhatsApp. She send me the address and a picture of the entrance of the building. So it was easy to find.

Looks: She is exactly the same person on the pictures. I would say the picture don't do justice. I feel that she looks much better in person. She has a hot body. She is very tall. She has a nice ass. Her cock is average 6-7 inches when hard.

Attitude: She is friendly nice to talk to. She is a business woman so first take care of the money before anything else which I though was ok.

Experience: I met her for the first time in Royal Leamington Spa in 2019. I paid £160 for 1 hour. £ 50 extra for her to cum but I didn't opt in for that. Started with kissing on the lips. No DFK. Then I went to suck her cock OWO. She gets hard quickly. she has a nice cock as seen on her profile. We did mutual sucking for a bit. she gave me OWO and it was great. Then we moved to the main act. I topped her for a good 15 mins and then she asked if she can top me. I have not tried it before but said ok as I was enjoying the session and didn't want to kill the mood. It was a bit painful at first so I asked to slow down. I didn't really enjoy being topped so I asked her to stop. Then we moved back to mutual sucking again . In 69 position. I didn't realise it was times up already. But she didn't rush me. She asked me if I wanted to cum with her cock in my mouth. I said yes.. I started wanking with her cock in my mouth. she kept twisting my nipples lol. I shot my first load with her cock in my mouth and I could see she was enjoying. I told her that I want to cum again and kept wanking. When I was unloading for the second time she looked at me and her cock was soo hard in my mouth and she said she wants to cum and could not resist. she came all over my mouth, face and hair. it was a big load and was messy. I told her that I didn't have extra £50 for her and she was not bothered. I went for a shower first and she joined me after a while. After I got dressed we chatted for a bit. Then she asked me if I can help her to operate the dryer as she couldn't get it to work. I looked at it and the lint filter was not cleaned and the dryer didn't switch on because of this. she was very happy that I fixed her dryer. lol. she gave me a goodbye kiss and I left with a big smile on my face.

I would definitely visit her again if she is touring near me, Apologies if there are typos and bad grammar. English is not my first language.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 10:24:13 am by krox88 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only

Location: I have seen her 3 x times. Royal Leamington Spa, Basingstoke, Slough.

If you want this moved to the review section post what rating you want to give it and I'll move it, do not post it again.

Offline krox88

Yes. its positive Review. I am a new member and can't submit my own reviews. Do you know why?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yes. its positive Review. I am a new member and can't submit my own reviews. Do you know why?
Done for you.

Offline Phail_Lord

Nice, that’s super impressive that she chose to cum