Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Darya Dacko Belfast  (Read 5546 times)

Offline Longtimedead

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins, in nice clean apartment around cathedral quarter area.

Made first contact via text message which I got a prompt reply too then made call to confirm time and place. Soft spoken lady that seemed friendly on the the phone, so far all good.

Arrived 10 mins early, area has plenty of parking, made a quick call and was told to give her 5 mins and she would text me apartment details and sure enough all came through with good directions/instructions.

Apartment door opened and wow she is hot as hell, great body with all over tan and very pretty. Darya is very friendly and chatty and a shower was offered and accepted.
We lay on the bed chatting and she was wearing red lingerie which showed of perfect proportions all over. She is very enthusiastic and started with some deep Fk as she stoked my balls and inside thigh.
She has great oral skills (owo) and I had to give her the same attention back. Then some 69 before she slipped a rubber onto me and started with cowgirl, before spinning round for her on top. I had in my mind that I would work a couple more positions but she was moaning so loudly and really getting into it and seemed to be really enjoying it that I hit the point of no return before I knew it.
We lay for a while just chatting and she is great craic and very interesting. I left after around 45 mins so not a clock watcher.

She has enhanced breasts and I believe Botoxed lips but I found this all super sexy and her skills were first class.

Summing it up she is sexy, pretty and great skills and I will definitely see her again, plus nice clean apartment.

She will be back in Belfast in February 2022 and I would recommend you try this beauty out  :thumbsup:

Offline maxQ

She's back in Dublin now, I'm very tempted

I assume CIM is extra, did she say how much ?

Offline Longtimedead

She's back in Dublin now, I'm very tempted

I assume CIM is extra, did she say how much ?

Yes cim and water sports was extra £30.

Great bod and nipples you could work with all day  :wacko:

Offline Peterrandolphholmes

And she takes it very nicely on her face too

Offline frankcastle

She's back in town. Guessing the cim and ws are 30 each? Facial is included?