Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Malmo - Sunshine Thai Massage  (Read 876 times)

Offline wes2014

I was on a recent business trip to Sweden and having done some research decided the best way to enjoy some relaxation was to head for a massage shop. I stayed close to the central station and having looked on google found

External Link/Members Only

Didn't bother with an appointment and rang the shop doorbell. The Thai woman who answered told me to come back in 20 minutes so apologies to whichever customer my call disturbed.
I had a wander round the old town and picked up some cash from an ATM and returned to the discreet entrance. Rang the bell again to be greeted by a different woman who could have been any age in her 40's or 50's. Friendly welcome and having taken shoes off she ushered me through to a warm massage room with a paper sheet covered futon on the floor. No hint of anything extra but just told the cost (500 SEK for 60 minutes) - cash preferred. That works out around £42 today so not bad in expensive Sweden.
I got stripped off and threw the towel roughly in the direction of my bum and she returned. What followed was initially a conventional thai style massage with her stretching and kneading my back, glutes and legs through the towel. She asked if I wanted a relaxing style and we carried on with her sitting astride me fully clothed with towel on my back. The massage was not bad, quite deep and I chilled out.
When that part finished she whipped off the towel so i was naked on the futon and she asked if I wanted a relaxing massage to which I agreed. She started with some oil and worked her way up and down my back with occasional time spent on my bum and top of legs. Again she was sitting astride me but now her dress was pulled up to her thighs and she moved closer so my hand was against her leg. Gradually I started exploring and she laughed and moved nearer so I played a bit more :) up and down her inner thigh until i could feel her pants.
She continued to massage me while I played with her clit and she played more and more with my cock and balls.
Eventually i turned over and pulled her pants to the side so I could work on her while she played with me. Still no mention of extras. I then asked her to play with herself which she did to a climax (probably!)
At that point she asked if I wanted a HE and we agreed an extra 300 SEK (£25)  :D

There then followed a nice oily hand job. Halfway through I pulled her dress up and over her head to play with her large hard nipples. She finished by wanking me between her tits and I came over her chest.

All in all a great experience and we both laughed throughout so great fun too. She showed me to the shower and then met me after with a glass of water and some chat about where I was from.

A very enjoyable hour with much more than a HE and great value at just over £65 all in.