Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stuttgart punting review  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Helloyou75001

So I'm in sturtgart now. So far I've done:
 Dreifarbenhaus: great place with about 15 birds on a saturday afternoon. Most of them are old or ugly or fat. However the BJ + fuck is only 30€/20 min.
I managed to find only 1 bird I wanted to fuck who was decently pretty.
She was a romanian unfortunately and the service was aversge. Refused to do cowgirl. Refused kiss. Only 2min covered BJ then mish or doggy. That's it.

It was still a pleasant experience because she was very fit so for the price it was ok.

Eroscenter Esslingen: Closed until december. I should have checked the website. Wasted 1h journey to go there.

Candy Hauss: Close since a while. The entire unit in the area seems to be abandoned. Unfortunately on this one there wasn't news so I couldn t know. Previous feedback on google map were good though.

I'll keep posting more as I travel around.

The FKK Paradise website seems to say its open but there is a review saying it's closed permanently. I'm hesitating to go.

I may also try the FKK Sakura, but the entry fee of 70€ seems a bit too high for me. More to follow soon..

Offline Helloyou75001

Eros house23: Open but fairly empty. Less than 10 girls. Only 2 floors open. It may be due to the fact I arrived early (6pm) but as it's a saturday I was expecting it more busy.

Girls were all fairly average. And there was 20min walk to get there from the train. I was a bit tired.

Pricing is:
- 30€ for BJ
- 40€ for sex
- 50€ for sex and bj for 30 min.

I wasn't impressed and left without trying any of bird.

I reckon I left early because the girls were getting ready and putting makup on. So they'd expect more guys to come. But hey ho, too much hassle to wait until busy times comes

Offline Helloyou75001

EROS 202 Backnang: got rejected by the manager who asked me where I live. Then when I said I just arrived told me to come back after 14 days quarantine.

Then torn up the document he was filling for me. And ousted me with gesture from his hand....

What a horrible experience

Offline Helloyou75001

Eros Center Stuttgart: visited today (sunday) at 2:30pm. There are less than 10 girls. Maybe 5-7. Mix of moldavian, romanian, italian and dutch. They look ok'ish, and definitely fuckable.

However they are asking for €50 for a 20 min suck and fuck. With my previous experience at €30, I decided not to get any of the girls and left.

It's also quite difficult to get there via public transport, need to take the s-ban and the bus (which are often lates)

Offline Helloyou75001

FKK Phoenix Stuttgart: It's a sort of FKK with Sauna and unlimited drink. It's supposed to have food as well but it's very basic and the owner doesn't want to give much of these.
Entry is €40, and they have an offer now when you go on Sunday they also provide an additional ticket to be used any day in the club. I've seen reviews and they weren't that good, but with the unlimited beer + food I thought it may worth a go as it'd only cost €20 each time.

I arrived on the Saturday evening there was about 6-7 girls. All pretty average except 1 who a tall fit Hungarian with tattoos. The cost is €55 for suck & fuck for 30 min. I asked her for kissing which she refused.

After staying there for 2h I did feel I was there a bit long and the owner didn't seem to like seeing me. It's a small FKK so it looks like everyone can see everyone. I saw few of the guys already left. So I decided to leave too after taking a shower and a small nap on one of the bed.

A bit disappointed, will go again as I have another pass. But not expecting much from it.

Offline Splodge

So  how would you rate Stuttgart's rld scene ? I think it's a beautiful city but only manged to get to the one big brothel. Considering perhaps stopping there sometime but Bochum always calls me back, and I know the place fairly well now. From previous research of Stuttgart's scene it seems to have the one brothel which I managed to find, and also a street full of eros centres. Is the street full of brothels easy enough to from the train station ?

If you go to Bochum please do post.

Offline Marmalade

[deleted] though there's a tantra place you might like if it's still there not far from the station.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 02:09:38 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

a street full of eros centres. Is the street full of brothels easy enough to from the train station ?
I assume that's what he meant? It's called Leonhardstrasse. It's a bit further from the station than the Dreifarbenhaus.

Offline Helloyou75001

So  how would you rate Stuttgart's rld scene ? I think it's a beautiful city but only manged to get to the one big brothel. Considering perhaps stopping there sometime but Bochum always calls me back, and I know the place fairly well now. From previous research of Stuttgart's scene it seems to have the one brothel which I managed to find, and also a street full of eros centres. Is the street full of brothels easy enough to from the train station ?

If you go to Bochum please do post.

I've been to few eros center (listed above) but they all far apart and taking hours to get there. I went through few of them but it was quite a poor experience compared to the time spent to get there.

There are 2 places to go to stuttgart (on budget) really: the Dreifarbenhaus which is the biggest hostel with 4 floors and load of girls (20-25) and the FKK phoenix also in centre.

The entry cost to the phoenix is €40 but they do 2 for 1 on friday. So if you go on friday they give you another free ticket to go any day.

Drink are unlimited (beer and soda) but food is scarcily provided. The place is small as well. About 6-8 girls mostly regular.

Worth it to get there still because of the 2 for 1 deal though. It's like €20 each time and you can drink as much as you want

Offline Marmalade

Leonhardstrasse has about a dozen eros centres all in the same street. It’s a short walk from dreifarbenhaus

Offline Helloyou75001

Leonhardstrasse has about a dozen eros centres all in the same street. It’s a short walk from dreifarbenhaus

Aww.. i missed them I think. They were not as obvious as the ones in frankfurt

Offline Splodge

Thanks people.

So you found loads of eros centres ? But not on Leonardostraße? I must check out that street one day.

Offline Helloyou75001

Thanks people.

So you found loads of eros centres ? But not on Leonardostraße? I must check out that street one day.

I've found few but didn t pay attention to them. I thought these were scam bar were ladies would ask for an overpriced drink