Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Mature Dominick, Belfast  (Read 2400 times)

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only

Phone :07725744034

Long story short, very average service, professional or better mechanical.

Radio silence with various other girls so I called Dominick who also took the call right away. Communication okay, 30min 80 quid unfortunately no OWO, OW does nothing for me ..but okay.

BT2, parking as far as okay. She opens the door and yes she is the girl in the pictures, 5 years ago, kiss on the cheek as a greeting, paperwork done, I had a short freshening up and then she started the "program"
Immediately rubber over and short OW then we went to doggy what was a bit boring so to cowgirl what was not better so I filled the bag , she doesn't really want to be played on her tits and tries gently but emphatically to push your hands away ,everyhing very unspectacular and mechanical. Finally the wet wipe as usual. Left after almost half an hour.

For 60 quid I would have given ( maybe ) a narrow positive because of the price / performance ratio, for 80 only neutral, and neutral only because of the cleanliness and the opportunity to freshen up.

Would I visit her again, no.

Offline MartyW

Well reviewed, at the price I'd have considered her but although you didn't negative her I reckon I'll leave her be unless no other options.

Info sharing, greatly appreciated, Marty
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 09:00:39 pm by MartyW »

Offline 20jay

« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 09:42:53 am by 20jay »

Offline belfastpunter

Link has gone already, try this:
secrethostess.com/372438/

I had her down as a maybe, but now she is maybe not :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the heads up.

Offline Mac 1966

Saw Dominque at end of last week in maiden city. Couldn’t agree more with original review. I seriously don’t know where EI reviewers come from. She said she is not a high traffic woman but I wouldn’t have been out the door 2 mins till she phoned me asking “ are you coming now babe? “ Lol. The service was a bit rushed and after getting a few mins of OW she resorted to a Covered HJ. All for £80 ! Biggest waste of time and money. I wouldn’t be rushing back anyhow. Nice enough woman but service was just not for me!

Offline 20jay

The romantic woman is back ...Seems she's is not only struggling with her business-attitude ,she is also struggling with her name Dominick-Dominike-Dominique..?  :lol: