Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jennifer hill xoxoxo - Birmingham  (Read 2740 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6254525) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Ding123

External Link/Members Only

Why do I do this to myself.   My ‘date’ cancelled and was feeling the urge so had a last minute mid evening scout around Brum for something to keep me ammused.    I prefer to aim for the classier end of the spectrum and Deluxe could not accomodate me and time was getting on when I spotted Jennifer’s green light.  A little pricy but the profile looked ok and said the right things so why not!?   Not much feedback but decided to roll the dice. 

Text message enquire confirmed she was free for an hour and was happy with multiple pops and only 5mins walk away ….not far from the Rotunda.

A few issues getting up to the flat as the buzzer is a little dodgy and she phoned me to tell me just to wave to the security chap to let me in.

I was looking for high end but she’d not made much of an effort … dressed in bra and panties with a baggy shirt over the top.    She’s Austrailian … I didn’t really fancy her much - I’d say ave looks but she’d not made much effort with makeup etc either so may polish up better if she did.    Not fat but a bit of lockdown paunch I’d say.

While she wasn’t unpleasant in her attitude she wasn’t very enthusiastic either … everything was a bit of a shrug or ‘whatever’ 🤷‍♂️ … asked for a lap dance to warm things up and she just shrugged and said ‘that’s a bit weird … suppose I can but there’s no music’…
Lasted 10 seconds and I told her not to bother.

She’s happy with full on dfk which was ok …   BJ to completion fairly rapidly and she half pulled off as I came even though she’d confirmed CIM.    I tend to go like a Duracell bunny and can manage 2-4 pops in an hour … she then initiated sex …reverse cg and doggy which gave me a decent view of her rather spotty arse.    Pop #2 on about the half hour mark … and I have a breather for 5 mins …. This is where it goes seriously down hill…

She starts to get her underwear back on and lays down and has a bit of chat … after a few mins i suggest a bit more action and she says ‘no sorry you time is up’  … I say ‘but we’re only 35mins in’ …. She goes nuts and says I’m wrong and I point out that she phoned me to let me in at 9:45 and we started at 9:50…. It’s currently 10:25. 

She goes bad shit crazy … accuses me of being drunk (I wasn’t… I’d had a glass of wine with dinner). … on drugs (not since 1997) and being disrespectful … I point out that accepting £180 for agreed services for an hour and callin time after 35mins is the only disrespectful thing going on.

She flounces off into another room effing and blinding about never having another late night booking again.     I can’t be arsed making a scene .. don’t think anyone else was in the flat and didn’t hang around to find out … dressed and left.

One to avoid !
« Last Edit: October 22, 2021, 03:49:25 pm by Ding123 »

Offline Straightsix

You might wanna check 2 pops before handing the money over next time.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Ding123

‘ Text message enquire confirmed she was free for an hour and was happy with multiple pops and only 5mins walk away ….not far from the Rotunda.’

I did .. if she’d said only two I’d have not visited at 180 most likely or structured my time differently … irrespective of the pops count calling time at 35mins is out of order

Offline Straightsix

This normally means having it in your hands and asking the question. It's common for girls to promise you the world via text messages.

Offline Straightsix

calling time at 35mins is out of order
You were blatantly robbed mate. You and plenty of others just walk away. I'd have made her work for it.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 02:18:05 pm by Straightsix »

Offline gbyld87

Sounds like a fucking nightmare from start to finish tbh.  Can't stand that kind of attitude and lack of fucks given (so to speak).  So glad I never bothered with this one.  Thanks for the review.

Offline Straightsix

Plenty of these chancers getting away with it, and that's just those reviewed on this forum!

Online pbrown355

Thanks for the review and the potential money saved.

Offline Cal55

Sorry to hear this happened to you OP. I mean I know gas and electric have recently gone up, WG's have a responsibility to pay their bills too. But, at those prices for what you got "fucking extortionate!" :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Accusing me of drug taking.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alibirmingham

I’m not one to usually talk bad of a wg as I know for most it’s a profession, a living, and a business but wgs like this who are out to take the piss, and treat punters like trash deserve to be outed as the thieves they are.

If you paid for an hour then that is what you should get and if you have proof and point it out like you did that should be the end of the matter and the punt continue to its natural close. But for her to call you a drunk and a druggie cos she wanted to do summit else is just a joke. Sometimes I wonder how these wgs get away with such bullshit just cos they can open their legs and get paid for it.   :dash: :dash:

Offline mace-window

Sorry to bring this up but I think this is Honey Bell aka Hazel Kitty's  (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) sister (Ivy OXO;  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only).

Little bit disappointed with her performance in this review as I would of added her to my hotlist.