Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latina houses/agencies in VivaStreet - indexing for reference  (Read 7595 times)

Offline sparkus

Online LLPunting

And another: External Link/Members Only

Numbers used:

07803531437   07541431493   07565078294

Profile URLs posted as often associated with premises and  re-used for girls on duty:
External Link/Members Only

If punters can vouch for photos being genuine then please screenshot the best shot and  label with name used by location/girl

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 04:21:56 am by LLPunting »

Online LLPunting

Just putting the various Latina agencies in one thread rather than spread across several posts:

Numbers:

07835142299   07835142264    07835142299    07707642306    07707642304

URLs:

If punters can vouch for photos being genuine then please screenshot the best shot and  label with name used by location/girl

« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 04:22:10 am by LLPunting »

Online LLPunting

Just putting the various Latina agencies in one thread rather than spread across several posts:

Numbers:

07925737794    07927003144    07927003533    07925737794    07925737797

URLs:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 04:22:23 am by LLPunting »

Online LLPunting

Numbers:  07743988493    07743988493    07565411830    07999009198    07565407753

URLs:

If punters can vouch for photos being genuine then please screenshot the best shot and  label with name used by location/girl. 
Pls link to review(s) if you're certain of any. :hi:

« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 04:37:32 am by LLPunting »

Online LLPunting

NOTE:  URL suggests this may be associated with the other 2 profiles for "LM LTD"

Numbers:

07522363926   07742787477    07851856279    07742788001    07742787469

URLs:

If punters can vouch for photos being genuine then please screenshot the best shot and  label with name used by location/girl. 
Pls link to review(s) if you're certain of any.   :hi:

That said, definite B&S for some of these current profiles and the photos have been re-used for other girls at other times.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 04:39:20 am by LLPunting »

Online LLPunting

Numbers:

07404838681    07564762555   07564762435    07564762555    07564762435    07436462811   
07436462811    07719583299   07436462813    07719583299    07436462811    07448369222

URLs:

Pls link to review(s) if you're certain of any.   :hi:

Offline Theimpeccableone

Numbers:

07835142299   07835142264    07835142299    07707642306    07707642304

URLs:

There is a review that was posted very recently in the London thread that vouches that Bella and Alexandra bodies match the pics. Body wise Bella was rated 9/10, and Alexandra 7.5/10. Both have big bums
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 12:06:41 pm by Theimpeccableone »

Offline sparkus

There is a review that was posted very recently in the London thread that vouches that Bella and Alexandra bodies match the pics. Body wise Bella was rated 9/10, and Alexandra 7.5/10. Both have big bums

The problem is they're moved around that much that sadly some of us may not get to appreciate such big bums unless we track the ads.

Some of the popular VS Latinas are around and working (e.g. Sammi) but it's so hard to keep track of the current ads and locations.

Offline sparkus

« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 06:04:42 pm by sparkus »

Offline sparkus

And they're both gone as of today :dash:
Sammi's back though.

Offline sparkus

Offline sparkus

Bella has disppeared off AW.

Alexandra has just been posted in both Peckham and Ladywell :unknown:

Offline socksfellan2

VS: External Link/Members Only
Numbers: 07517974904 + 07517974909 + 07522363926

Looks to be exclusively B&S operation

Visited very recently, too many unnecessary characters; 2 people watching comers and goers across the road in a little park. Lurker outside the door on the phone. It's a small residential street, surely it's too much activity to be sustainable. Would not go back :thumbsdown:

Offline kefcseries

Visited very recently, too many unnecessary characters; 2 people watching comers and goers across the road in a little park. Lurker outside the door on the phone. It's a small residential street, surely it's too much activity to be sustainable. Would not go back :thumbsdown:

Pretty much mirrors my experience at this location - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305668.0

Offline sparkus

They also have this one on Lea Bridge Road: External Link/Members Only
Usually advertises four ebony Latinas, so I rocked up and:

- two roadmen hanging about out front, I swerved the gate and they changed path.  I stopped for a while and let them past, they seemed annoyed by this.
- went back later and security dude was like a Latino marine, friendly enough but looked quite intimidating
- rather than four ebonies there were two pale Latinas, one was a kewt blonde with a lovely little butt in a bikini who did her best to get me to stay but the whole operation screamed 'walk', Latino marine was too busy on his phone to notice/care anyway.

Offline sparkus

Woolwich SE18. obviously stolen pics

They use very similar text to 'Castelos Ltd' agency, which are nearly always B+S (J&A should change their name too!)

Offline Bigjimmyjones

They use very similar text to 'Castelos Ltd' agency, which are nearly always B+S (J&A should change their name too!)

I don't imagine they care. They're probably managed by the same team!

Offline RMwonderer

Offline sparkus

I don't imagine they care. They're probably managed by the same team!

I don't doubt it.

The ones above at LM seem on the level eg. girl is advertised, several decently reviewed on here.  They also have AW profiles.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 04:28:03 pm by sparkus »

Offline sparkus

Offline RMwonderer

First one looks well rough too.

Its obvs photo is fake and asked for real ones but they said the photo is real. Yandex said otherwise. I left it

Offline anders5

Another batch, some known faces from the circuit:

Which ones are known faces? It's quite hard to find reviews on these girls since they seem to change the ads so frequently.

I'm probably gonna TOFTT on one of these External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Which ones are known faces? It's quite hard to find reviews on these girls since they seem to change the ads so frequently.

I'm probably gonna TOFTT on one of these External Link/Members Only

Lara and Bruna have been discussed on here a fair bit recently.

Wendy at that page looks to have :wacko: chebs.

Online LLPunting

Lara and Bruna have been discussed on here a fair bit recently.

Wendy at that page looks to have :wacko: chebs.

Wendy's pics are a hit on Tineye, talk about shameless theft!  :dash:

Offline sparkus

Wendy's pics are a hit on Tineye, talk about shameless theft!  :dash:

She's worked at a LM place, who don't usually take the piss like that (though they do switch girls around).

Offline anders5

Went there this weekend to see Erika (External Link/Members Only) but they fobbed me off with Alexandra (External Link/Members Only). Very shit experience (see review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=327359).

Has anyone had good experiences at these Latina brothels? Not sure if I was just unlucky with a shit girl...

Offline sparkus

Went there this weekend to see Erika (External Link/Members Only) but they fobbed me off with Alexandra (External Link/Members Only). Very shit experience (see review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=327359).

Has anyone had good experiences at these Latina brothels? Not sure if I was just unlucky with a shit girl...

Sounds grim, thanks for the review and thus a swerve.

I think the Kentish Town and Neasden joints seem to be more reliable.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for taking the hit.  I thought Alexandra or whatever name was being used with those photos, which have been in circulation much of this year if not longer, had impressed some other punters here.  :unknown:
Guess if it's the same girl all this time that she got worn out pretty quick.

I was thinking of trying the Cricklewood branch but only with solid consolation punts in place for after or else as a plan B if I have a great punt and need to take the edge off with a likely disaster; hair of dog kills off EAS aftershocks pretty effectively.

Offline anders5

Thanks for taking the hit.  I thought Alexandra or whatever name was being used with those photos, which have been in circulation much of this year if not longer, had impressed some other punters here.  :unknown:
Guess if it's the same girl all this time that she got worn out pretty quick.

I was thinking of trying the Cricklewood branch but only with solid consolation punts in place for after or else as a plan B if I have a great punt and need to take the edge off with a likely disaster; hair of dog kills off EAS aftershocks pretty effectively.

The only review I could find on her was this one which lines up with my experience https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322378.0 - would have avoided her if I'd read that beforehand...

I think you're right about having a plan B in place - these latina brothels seem very hit or miss.

Offline sparkus

The only review I could find on her was this one which lines up with my experience https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322378.0 - would have avoided her if I'd read that beforehand...

I think you're right about having a plan B in place - these latina brothels seem very hit or miss.

There was some intel higher up this thread which had piqued my interest:

Offline sparkus

Photos for the Gants Hill Latina brothel are generally indicative of the quality of the line up, looks a lot better than recently at the moment tbf:

I've stopped reviewing here as it's same old same old each time and the line up changes each week.  Notable highlight recently was a dead ringer for Rochelle Humes (slightly untoned but still about a size 10/12 and tall) but with a massive pair of brown melons on her (made a repeat visit).

Offline anders5

Tbh I think it's worth putting all latina brothel reviews in this thread. They change up the profiles so often it's impossible to keep track of them otherwise... Next time I visit I'll pop the review in here again.

Offline sparkus

Tbh I think it's worth putting all latina brothel reviews in this thread. They change up the profiles so often it's impossible to keep track of them otherwise... Next time I visit I'll pop the review in here again.

I sometimes don't review as it's either same girl again or the ad disappears.

Offline sparkus

Online LLPunting

These 3 could be real, Luna was formerly Nikki, has appeared on an AW account and was in East Dulwich a few months back.

If this is the same Neasden shop as Lina of the AW profile and big bangers was in a couple of weeks back then they only have 3 "rooms" so at least one of these profiles is a dupe for Amanda or Leyde.   :unknown:

Might all be real but looks liek Bia and Ruby both running 2 profiles.
Natural assets?

Sofia perhaps?  Anyone seen?
Lina might be real... anyone?

Diana seems to be at least 3 different women  :dash:  Too much to hope one of them might actually be the SP you meet ?
Gabi and Camila most promising at a glance (haven't checked if photos ripped) - Anyone seen either ?
The Duo looks pretty blatant B&S

It would be in the spirit of the site if some others actually piped up and could verify any of these ladies and link or comment on attitude and services.

Offline zackah23

Happiness House

Has anyone paid a visit to any of their locations?

Offline sparkus

Happiness House

Has anyone paid a visit to any of their locations?

Visited the Plaistow one.  Quite shabby (grim, even) interior, saw a disinterested super tall Cubana with huge chebs.  Lateish P&D, wouldn't hurry back.

Offline anders5

Anyone seen this girl recently? External Link/Members Only

Some of the pics are same girl as this review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323154.0 but some look like a different girl?

Offline summernirvana

Just wrote a review with a girl from one of these groups: Marylebone / Edgware Road (see links above)
Her VS profile matched her recently created AW profile, same number
No B&S in my meet.

This thread is useful, but VS as always should be used with caution.

Online LLPunting

Given some of the ladies at these houses are on regular rotation and typically post the same or real photos on their active VS ads, is it worth collecting links to their reviews here in the absence of indexing?

Offline sparkus

Given some of the ladies at these houses are on regular rotation and typically post the same or real photos on their active VS ads, is it worth collecting links to their reviews here in the absence of indexing?

Sure.

The ads above are still banded together and work but one of the premises doesn't seem to be on VS anymore.
I also see some premises I associate with that crew aren't listed as being them.  Just going on the girls/modus operandi in common though.