Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelin- EI -Belfast  (Read 4599 times)

Offline conno7777

External Link/Members Only

In a hotel
45 mind for £140

Arranged booking via WhatsApp after reading her positive review on EI.

Meet was in a hotel, not sure if I can say which but I got a message explaining where lift was, what floor and when I was in the lift to message and she would tell me room number.

So once all that was completed I went to the room, and wow. Definitely the lady in the pictures, not sure it does her justice though.

Wearing sexy black lingerie, and her eyes and lips. Wow.

Money done and was told to undress.

She came back, told to lay on the bed then she got teasy.  Great English, saying things like I'm gona make you explode, I want your cock.

She began kissing my nipples, all the way down, got me gard then put the dom on. OWO not in fans unfortunately nor FK, but did get some kisses just no tongue.

Then began oral and even with a dom it was great. Looking up at me with her eyes, lots of tongue and sloppy. Then she took her bra off and I saw the best set of enhanced tits. Was told to be gentle with them which I didn't mind, got sucking on her Great nipples, then she started to tit wank and I had to tell her to slow or I would blow.

Then she told me she wanted to fuck me so on she jumped and rid me for a while, then said she wants me to fuck her and she bent over and I pounded away til I blew.

After a little clean and chat, round two. More oral and then missionary with her tits bouncing around and her staring at me and making great noises. Blew after a while

Think I didn't stay the full 45 but I was beat.

Great punt and my first in a while. Will definitely go back

Offline bjzx10r

Offline conno7777

Offline bjzx10r

dont see much point in another review you pretty much hit the nail on the head and i dont have much of anything to add, just figured i would add a plus 1 to yours