Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Green hotels in dubai  (Read 5758 times)

Offline Ricocar

Upcoming trip in September, what Hotels are green in Dubai plz at the moment.

Offline Jammydee

Sorry mate its a bit late. All hotels in the palm and jumeirah are green light. These hotels usually have a nightclub within walking distance as well as a bar and hookah lounge. The more expensive the hotel the more expensive the girls.

Green light hotels:
Five Jumeirah Village
Five Palm (Go here if you have a bit of cash lots of hookers with high social media following)
Address Marina
Address Downtown
Radisson Blu near jumeirah
Sheraton (Bur Dubai)
Radisson Blu
Byblos (This ones dirt cheap)
Jumeirah Rotana
Ramada hotel (most Ramada hotels)
Raffles (a bit far away from all the action)
Hyatt Regency
York International

There are others just phone and ask.

Offline dickster

I stayed at York International a few years back - 2018 - ish. It was not green then. The bouncers from the nightclub block access if you try to take a girl back to your room from the club in the hotel.

It could be now, of course, but worth checking first.

Most of the SPs at York Club will have a place to 'entertain' their clientele anyways.

Offline Marsh Mitch

What is this Green hotels ? Is it out code language here that WG's are available in those hotels ?

Offline MikeHola

What is this Green hotels ? Is it out code language here that WG's are available in those hotels ?

No doesn't really mean that WG's are available in the hotels.
It means that the hotel allow guests to be brought back to the room. Quite often there is an extra charge for the additional person, and ID has to be usually shown.

Offline Marsh Mitch

It means that the hotel allow guests to be brought back to the room. Quite often there is an extra charge for the additional person, and ID has to be usually shown.

Thanks for the clarification.

Offline BDiONU

However virtually every hotel bar and bar in Dubai has working girls.  They're not exactly difficult to spot :-)

Offline bottomkisser

Sorry mate its a bit late. All hotels in the palm and jumeirah are green light. These hotels usually have a nightclub within walking distance as well as a bar and hookah lounge. The more expensive the hotel the more expensive the girls.

Green light hotels:
Five Jumeirah Village
Five Palm (Go here if you have a bit of cash lots of hookers with high social media following)
Address Marina
Address Downtown
Radisson Blu near jumeirah
Sheraton (Bur Dubai)
Radisson Blu
Byblos (This ones dirt cheap)
Jumeirah Rotana
Ramada hotel (most Ramada hotels)
Raffles (a bit far away from all the action)
Hyatt Regency
York International

There are others just phone and ask.

Thanks the info. Just wondered do you know if Th8 Palm is also green light? Going in a couple of weeks and will report back

Offline Sexpest

If you are after budget hotels which allow you to bring girls up would suggest …

Signature one Tecom
Ibis mall of emerates
Flora al barsha hotel

All much cheaper than the palm.

Offline samsmith_1231

If you are after budget hotels which allow you to bring girls up would suggest …

Signature one Tecom
Ibis mall of emerates
Flora al barsha hotel

All much cheaper than the palm.

I assume the girl still has to provide passport? I still wonder if it is best to book an air bnb so don't have to deal with all this
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Cambridgy

Just back as it would happen - and I’ve never experienced a hotel requiring a passport for a female guest ever in Dubai or even in Abu Dhabi.

Just be sensible and discreet…

Offline samsmith_1231

Just back as it would happen - and I’ve never experienced a hotel requiring a passport for a female guest ever in Dubai or even in Abu Dhabi.

Just be sensible and discreet…

Oh really. That's good.

Online Bru1901

Its law in dubai for the hotel to scan the passport and send to the police.

Offline Cambridgy

Have you ever experienced that?  Please enlighten us…
In probably a dozen cases in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and even Al Ain that has never happened.

Maybe if you are being a total twerp and the front desk staff think you are a wanker it might happen??

Offline samsmith_1231

Surely this is a lie.

Offline hawaiifive0

I think they are obliged by law to take a copy of passport for registered guests. Most hotels will take a copy of a girls ID card to join you in your room - I'm not sure if this is law, but it is a safety issue, and they are checking that the girl has a relevant visa (no resident visa no id card). If they don't have an ID card, then they will want to see passport to ensure the girl has a suitable visit visa.

Offline Cambridgy

I think they are obliged by law to take a copy of passport for registered guests. Most hotels will take a copy of a girls ID card to join you in your room - I'm not sure if this is law, but it is a safety issue, and they are checking that the girl has a relevant visa (no resident visa no id card). If they don't have an ID card, then they will want to see passport to ensure the girl has a suitable visit visa.

You are totally right that’s the case ‘officially’ - the point I coiled have been clearer on is that in practice, that this is very unlikely to happen…if you are in a big resort hotel - and you’re meeting a ‘friend’ for a drink or dinner - they aren’t going to ask for a passport…or stop the pair of you heading to your room to ‘freshen up’…

Online Bru1901

Only if checking in.

They dont care after checkin i guess but i had checked innwith a guest

Offline Strike101

Anyone had any experience with MR and top hotels? Theres loads of staff etc downstairs
How dodgy does it look me coming down to the lifts and taking an sp up to my room?

Offline BDiONU

Anyone had any experience with MR and top hotels? Theres loads of staff etc downstairs
How dodgy does it look me coming down to the lifts and taking an sp up to my room?
They couldn't care.

Offline Sexpest

I assume the girl still has to provide passport? I still wonder if it is best to book an air bnb so don't have to deal with all this

No they do not have to sign in with a passport met in the bar and straight upstairs.

Offline Sexpest

This is not true at all. They photocopy your passport when you check in. I had the lads over drinking st night just walked up with them and also couple ladies no one said anything. The laws have changed it’s no where near as strict as it used to be. Just be polite and have cash for tips to the staff if need be.

Offline samsmith_1231

No they do not have to sign in with a passport met in the bar and straight upstairs.

Okay thanks. Noted for next time