Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BritishDaisy - Thornaby  (Read 8952 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6266611) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Andypandy2020

External Link/Members Only

In Thornaby,  nice appartments which I have used before which has plenty of parking in and around the site itself.

Comms

Very good, always feel very comfortable when girls text back with kisses, puts me at ease.

Meet

Daisy asked me to ring her on arrival where she gave me the code to get in and door number. I was asked not to knock on the door because of the neighbours so she met me with the door slightly ajar.

Upon entering and seeing Daisy in the flesh I was absolutely gobsmacked at her beauty. She was wearing white lingerie and her body was just about perfect in my eyes, slightly big bum but very natural body with lovely natural boobs. She is certainly no stick insect but not fat either. She is a very chatty girl and makes you relaxed from the off.

Before we got down to business I was offered a shower which I accepted and then into the bedroom where Daisy was laid ready for me. We were basically at it straight away with very tender kissing and off came my towel whilst she played with my cock. She pushed me backwards onto the bed and gave me the most sensual blowjob I think ive ever had, certainly wasnt rushing. I had to return the favour shortly afterwards and I have to say her pussy was gorgeous with big flaps to suck on. She makes all the right noises and and says the right things to keep you turned on not that I needed that as fucking somebody this hot was all I needed.
After licking that pussy to death, I was invited to fuck her hard so on went the mac and off I went. Looking at her beautiful face whilst pumping so hard was a real treat for this 49 year old but I love doggy so round she went and i finished off in the bag in this position. I really am still on cloud 9 after that meet.

Summary

Daisy is a real down to earth girl with a proper natural body. She has fake lips but the rest is real and am I glad I finally got to meet her.

Yes she is expensive and you can get two shags for that price but in Boro you just cannot get that quality so for me quality over quantity wins the day. Trust me lads you wont believe your eyes

Offline Andypandy2020

I did forget to mention in my post that she is from the Yorkshire area and is only visiting Thornaby. Im hoping shes still here for the weekend as I'll be back for seconds😁😁😁

Offline dexpunt

Hats off for the review and pleased you enjoyed it but £110 for 30 mins is a lot. Pleased we have a good range of options up here

Offline Andypandy2020

Hats off for the review and pleased you enjoyed it but £110 for 30 mins is a lot. Pleased we have a good range of options up here

It is alot of money but beggers cant be choosers as there arent that many decent girls around Teesside at the moment, mainly Roms and scammers.

Offline Your_dark_knight

Thanks for the review - do you know if anal sex is an extra with her?

Offline Andypandy2020

Thanks for the review - do you know if anal sex is an extra with her?

Truthfully mate I dont know sorry. Just message her mate,  her comms have been pretty good to be fair

Offline Your_dark_knight

Thanks kidda she does look too good to be true

Offline Lucky Luciano

On her AW profile she states that she had to deactivate her old account. Do we know what her previous account was?

Online ProfessorYaffle

On her AW profile she states that she had to deactivate her old account. Do we know what her previous account was?

Yes her old profile was:

She was called DaisyStanley originally then later changed her name to ALICIAJANE-1995.

Offline Lucky Luciano

Yes her old profile was:

She was called DaisyStanley originally then later changed her name to ALICIAJANE-1995.
Many thanks Prof. Invaluable information from you as always  :hi:

Offline Spartacus123

I did forget to mention in my post that she is from the Yorkshire area and is only visiting Thornaby. Im hoping shes still here for the weekend as I'll be back for seconds😁😁😁

Fuck.

Thanks for the review - I almost couldn't believe my eyes, a decent WG in Teesside? Then I saw this bit..........

I'll H/L her anyway as if she's NY based it might be worth a trip. Any idea if DFK/CIM was on offer?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2021, 11:21:35 am by Spartacus123 »

Offline AgedCases

Sounds like me after I shagged Alizee21. Was on a fluffy cloud for days!

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing and glad you enjoyed.
I must be looking at something different to others  :unknown:
Don't like her first profile pic at all and the picture of a bare cock between her ass cheeks is enough to put me off never mind the price.

Offline wilsonp

shes in London and very much on my to do list

Offline g510

Anymore info on this one? Seen she is available in Stockton today but concious she has disabled her feedback on adultwork and hasn't had a review on here for over 6 months.

Expensive I know but still tempted.

Offline Dweeb

Nice review. I hope she visits Newcastle   :)

Offline g510

Now in Hounslow-London!

Must not have updated her profile when she set herself to available today, will keep an eye on her but giving me reasons to avoid!

Offline maxxblue

"BritishDaisy has chosen not to allow their Ratings and Feedback to be viewed" - an automatic blacklisting for me.