Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda_Fox - Exeter  (Read 6581 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6279895) (25 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline anonymousepoodle

Date: 14 June 2021
URLs: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price Paid : £ 220 for 2 hours.

After a longish break, and after finding out that the ex has a new man in her life, I decided to go on a punt to make myself feel better. (what a great reason, am I right ? :D)

Lucky for me Amanda was touring the desert that is Exeter. A couple of back and forth emails and I got her number and a booking. I booked her for a 2 hour session as I wanted more than a wham bam and was really looking forward to a relaxed GFE.

I arrived on time to a modern flat, and was welcomed in with a kiss and ushered inside. Amanda tours with her dogs, so she did warn me before hand that they will be in the flat but in another room. Not a problem as I'm dog friendly and they were well behaved and didn't interrupt us in any way.

Amanda is definitely a looker, with a gorgeous face, long blonde hair and an amazing toned figure. She is extremely confident and friendly and we started chatting as if we had been old friends catching up. She is obviously Lithuanian but speaks flawless English albeit with a slight (and sexy) accent.

As far as the service goes, I wasn't really interested in anything beyond the GFE, so there was plenty of passionate kissing, mutual oral, fingering and sex in a number of positions. It felt extremely dynamic and she gave the impression that she was definitely enjoying herself and came a couple of times. Between rounds, it was more engaging conversation.

We had such a great time, that before I knew it, nearly 2 1/2 hours had passed, although I had only made the booking for 2. So definitely no time watching going on. However, I didn't want to over stay my welcome, so I made my excuses, took a quick shower and left after saying hello to her lovely dogs.

Overall, this is one of the best punts I've ever had (and I'm not just saying that). I don't know if there was a genuine connection between us (I'd like to hope that it was) or if this was all part of the superlative service she provides. Perhaps sometimes it's not worth knowing.

Offline anonymouse72

I tried to get half an hour with her on the day she arrived. Sadly she was running late and not taking bookings. Good to know she delivers a positive so thank you for the review, now hotlisted.

Offline sexisci

Definitely one of the best WG I've met, when she was in london I was a regular, sadly she's mostly up north now!