Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning TS Review - Gabriella Borges - Luton  (Read 20195 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6100390) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline calzone

This meeting took place over the weekend just gone.

My second TS punt, I enjoyed the first one and have a hotlist which Gabriella is on so thought I'd get her crossed off. I was a bit sceptical as she doesn't have many reviews but thought I'd take a chance.

Links
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Others had said comms were sketchy so 2 days before I wanted to meet, I called and left a voicemail, sent a WhatsApp message and a text message just for good measure. I asked her to let me know when she was available for a phone call to arrange a meeting. She messaged back a couple of hours later and we had a chat and set the time for 2 days later. She asked me to call and confirm an hour before the appointment.

Venue
Serviced apartments in the centre of Luton

Time booked
1 hour - £200

Services requested
I asked on the phone if she could be active and if I could suck her, told her I'd like lots of kissing and cuddling. She said 'Of course baby, french kissing and all you want'

Access/Appearance/Personality
I called an hour before we were due to meet and got voicemail, tried 10 minutes later and got the same, left a voice message and sent her a WhatsApp asking if we were still ok to meet. She messaged back about 15 minutes later asking if I could make it a bit later. At that point I thought "Oh no, here we go" this is going to be a disaster. I said I could make it 30 minutes after our scheduled time but no later today. She said ok to come 30 minutes later and sent the address.

I called again when I got there at the allotted time and got voicemail again, sent a WhatsApp saying I was there. She sent a message a minute later saying the front door was open and which flat.

Knocked on the door and got the usual hide behind approach. I stepped in and got to look at her, FUCK ME she is as per her pictures, tall, slim and stunning looking. She is so passable I honestly would have no idea if I saw her in the street. She was dressed in black underwear with a white see through wrap.

She welcomed me in and I gave her a little gift I'd bought with me, nothing fancy just a gesture. She was in heels and is tall anyway so I'd say with the heels she was over 6'. Her English is good enough to get by, I told her I was nervous so she told me to sit down on the sofa for a chat. I did start to think that it might be a punt like I'd read about where the girls use tactics to waste time, it wasn't though (more on that later). We chatted for a few minutes and then she asked if I'd like to go into the bedroom, erm yes please I needed to see that she actually had a cock as I just couldn't believe it.

Down to business
I asked her if I should pay now and she seemed very relaxed about it, I gave her the cash though just to get it out of the way. We laid on the bed and chatted a bit more and I started stroking her body and complimenting her. As someone else said the kissing throughout the session was FK but pretty brief and definitely not DFK, I wondered if she'd just had her lips done and they were a bit sensitive.

I noticed that one of her nipples was peeking out from her bra so I pulled her wrap to the side and started sucking it, she gave some appreciative moans pulled her bra down to allow me better access and after a couple of minutes of licking I went back in for more kissing. She must have sensed my excitement and asked me to slow down and said there isn't any rush. We laid for a bit longer stroking and she groped my cock through my shorts, she suggested I lose my clothes and lay back down. She got undressed at the same time and laid down, then she parted her legs. Oh my god! have a look at the two pictures showing her cock on Birchplace, they are not photoshopped! I reckon it's about 8 inches and REALLY girthy. It just seemed so surreal, there was this gorgeous looking girl laying on the bed with a huge cock. Another point to note is that her boobs are really well done, they are pretty much perfect. She's slim whilst somehow being curvy, I honestly can't believe it gets any better than this.

We kissed a bit more and I kissed and licked my way down her body and asked if I could suck her 'Of course baby' was the reply. I did my best with it but I reckon I only got my mouth halfway down at the most, if I hadn't already mentioned it was the girth as much as the length. She pushed my head down on to her a few times which made me gag, she was good at letting me back up for air when this happened though. She seemed to appreciate my efforts and I spent a good amount of time worshiping her body. She likes to be rimmed and gives an excellent deep blow job herself. I didn't ask why but when I suggested a 69 she said no.

About 40 minutes in she asked if I wanted her to cum in my mouth, surprised, I said 'you can cum too?' I agreed and she pumped away making me gag and then bucked a bit and pulled out. I didn't feel anything in my mouth though so if she did cum it was a tiny amount. We cuddled for a bit and I stroked her body, noticed she hadn't lost her erection so I kept on wanking and sucking her. She asked me a few times what did I like but because of the slight language barrier I didn't quite get it and kept sucking her boobs and cock. In the end she stopped me and said 'Baby, what do you like, top or bottom' then the penny dropped. I said I'd love to be bottom but I'm inexperienced and she is huge so I asked to fuck her.

Another reviewer said they lasted a disappointingly short amount of time when fucking her, I bet he lasted longer than I did! She got on all fours on the bed and offered her arse to me. Her arse is very tight, I am averagely endowed and it took a fair bit of lube and pushing to get inside her. She pushed her hands against the wall to push back against my thrusts and it could have only been a couple of minutes of me fucking her while she looked back at me and me giving her a reach around before I told her I was cumming. She said 'No baby, not yet' but it was too late, I shot my load in the bag and apologised for my lack of endurance.

We cleaned up and laid on the bed again chatting, kissing and cuddling. She asked if I could cum again but I'm a bit past the point of multiple shots in one session. This bit was new to me, the other punts I've had are all over once I've cum but she was in no rush and it felt like being with a real girlfriend. I looked at my watch and said it had been an hour and our time was up and again she said there is no need to rush. She offered me a shower which I took and gave me a nice kiss and hug by the door and I was on my way about 10 minutes over time. It became clear that she isn't a clock watcher and likes to provide a unhurried service, this is likely why she needed to delay me slightly and was in no rush to get started at the beginning of the session.

She's in Luton until Saturday then will visit Scotland and will be returning in about a month, she mentioned that she was going back to Brazil in November or December but didn't say if she would come back to the UK. I asked about a longer session when she comes back from Scotland and she seemed to be up for it. I have a couple more TS's on my hotlist that I want to see but would definitely like to see her again. This punting business isn't cheap however (especially with TS girls) so I have to be sensible with my funds. Having said that my mind keeps floating the idea of seeing her again before she goes on Saturday, the session was so good and she is so hot, I'd run off with her in an instant!

Offline BogBog1

Another reviewer said they lasted a disappointingly short amount of time when fucking her, I bet he lasted longer than I did! She got on all fours on the bed and offered her arse to me. Her arse is very tight, I am averagely endowed and it took a fair bit of lube and pushing to get inside her. She pushed her hands against the wall to push back against my thrusts and it could have only been a couple of minutes of me fucking her while she looked back at me and me giving her a reach around before I told her I was cumming. She said 'No baby, not yet' but it was too late, I shot my load in the bag and apologised for my lack of endurance.

Haha - this was me that lasted a disappointingly short amount of time! And this described my experience exactly, right down to the bracing herself with her hands against the wall and looking back at me (which is what made me instantly shoot my load). Glad you had a good time mate - if she comes back to Bristol I'm clearing my schedule. Awesome girl, super hot, and great service. TS punting-wise I've never had better.

Offline Honestchap

Great review mate,

Is she really girthy? What kind of size ?

Would you visit her again? Good attitude and clean ?

Offline Voyager

My experience of her was rather poor and non-descript.  Arrived to face a very cool and disinterested person.  Okay, maybe she is shy.  She looks fine but pics are very refined.  Undressed to take a shower whilst trying hard to have any kind of conversation.  I had a bottle of poppers with me which I put on the table and she suddenly went apeshit on me.  "No no I cant have this stuff here.  You have to get dressed and leave etc etc"  Not made any sense and I said no point to get upset if it bothers you, I wont use it.  Nope she kept on and on.  Told her that she is a time waster and left.  Maybe a blessing but wasted a lot of my time.

Offline BogBog1

My experience of her was rather poor and non-descript.  Arrived to face a very cool and disinterested person.  Okay, maybe she is shy.  She looks fine but pics are very refined.  Undressed to take a shower whilst trying hard to have any kind of conversation.  I had a bottle of poppers with me which I put on the table and she suddenly went apeshit on me.  "No no I cant have this stuff here.  You have to get dressed and leave etc etc"  Not made any sense and I said no point to get upset if it bothers you, I wont use it.  Nope she kept on and on.  Told her that she is a time waster and left.  Maybe a blessing but wasted a lot of my time.

Wow, sorry you had a bad one mate. That doesn't sound anything like my experience with Gabriella - not saying you're lying of course, but I wonder whether she was having a bad day for some other reason and unfortunately took it out on you?

Offline Miketaylor911

I have used poppers with her so that’s odd that she had that type of reaction ! She is one of the very few girls worth seeing at the moment.

Offline Voyager

I have used poppers with her so that’s odd that she had that type of reaction ! She is one of the very few girls worth seeing at the moment.

The behaviour is odd even if she does not like poppers.  No idea what the issue was.  Maybe she did not like me and looked for an excuse.  I was with her the same as i always am.  Arrived on time, fresh and friendly.  Couldnt care less.  Good luck to her and great that at least someone had good fun with her. 

Offline Honestchap

I spoke to her last week asked for poppers as she looks big

She said no poppers no drugs at all !
I'm a little confused about it.

Those that have seen her how big and thick is she ? Are we talking coke can thick or womens deodorant can ?

Offline BogBog1

I spoke to her last week asked for poppers as she looks big

She said no poppers no drugs at all !
I'm a little confused about it.

Those that have seen her how big and thick is she ? Are we talking coke can thick or womens deodorant can ?

I'd say somewhere in between the two....

Offline Honestchap

Wow that's thick !  😍   have to go see her

Offline calzone

Sorry you had a shit time with her, I didn't witness any craziness with her but it seems like its quite common with some TS girls. With me she seemed pretty shy and quiet and very passive.

The subject of the likeness of her pictures is an interesting one, another punter went so far as to say its a completely different person. I don't think that's quite right but I can see his point, they have been messed with a lot / flattering angles / lots of makeup. Perhaps my memory is hazy but I think the picture with her in front of a lake looking back over her shoulder is is the most accurate.

Again, I reckon her cock is 8" and very girthy. I've seen 5 different TS's now and hers is easily the biggest I've encountered, for me its too big I could hardly fit it in my mouth and there's no way it was going to fit in my arse. Good to experience but I've since found slightly smaller is more enjoyable.

Offline BogBog1

Sorry you had a shit time with her, I didn't witness any craziness with her but it seems like its quite common with some TS girls. With me she seemed pretty shy and quiet and very passive.

The subject of the likeness of her pictures is an interesting one, another punter went so far as to say its a completely different person. I don't think that's quite right but I can see his point, they have been messed with a lot / flattering angles / lots of makeup. Perhaps my memory is hazy but I think the picture with her in front of a lake looking back over her shoulder is is the most accurate.

From memory I reckon the one of her in a pink t-shirt in front of a car is exactly how I remember her looking....

Offline BigKazzz

She’s in my area right now and really tempted to see her. All her reviews seem to be her being the bottom, but I want her to top me! I haven’t had great luck with massive cocks though, and she looks huge. Anyone have any experiences what she’s like as a top?

Offline Honestchap

Tried making contact last week very hard to get any thing booked with her 👎

Offline specialedition28

I saw Gabriella recently in Slough and can verify that she's quite shy and demur, almost to the point of me wondering who the punter was!! She is also very well endowed and seemed to be embarrassed about it - it's a seriously thick cock.

Once she warmed up though lots of pushing my head down onto her cock and moans, but she wouldn't cum so if I did anything too pleasurable she made me stop :(

Offline Honestchap

Did she fuck you too?  If so what is she like ?

I know she doesn't allow poppers ?