Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie - Cardiff  (Read 7379 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Becks01

Apologies this meet took place 2 weeks ago and hadnt got around to posting the review

External Link/Members Only

I had been off the scene for a few years, trying to be a good boy, but always popped on here to see who's still working who's new on the scene etc. Sophie had been tempting me for a while however lockdown and then my own concerns about COVID had delayed my decision to bite the bullet. Had a day off with no plans so decided enough was enough and opened up AW to find Sophies number. To my dismay it was then that I noticed her services had changed to massage only....gutted!. I decided to plow on as I still wanted those titties out and I needed to get a meet in now otherwise I would procrastinate for another 6 months. Text around 9am with a quick response for a meet at 12.

The Meet
Sophia Garden area. Arrived on time and text Sophie to confirm I was in the street. Instant response with door number provided. When Sophie answered the door I she was wearing a figure hugging dress and looked exactly like her profile pics, tall, fab figure and attractive. Into the room and reconfirmed that I wanted an hour and that it was £80. No offer of extras so I asked straight out could she give me oral to which she responded "no problem" cost me £110 all in. Sophie asked could I take a shower and on my return she stood there naked....looking outstanding  :yahoo: asked to lay face down to start and as Sophie stood over my head massaging my shoulders I couldn't help but raise my head to get a good look at her gash  :wacko:. Massage was decent, I've had a lot better over the years but not really what I was there for though. During the chit chat I asked why she's not offering full service anymore, boyfriend and in love so unfortunately its a permanent decision due to that. Around 30 mins in I was asked to turn over so I could watch Sophie work away in all her glory. This got my fella to full mast without even being touched. Happy ending was delivered with skill, lovely hand job which was slow and deliberate mixed up with some delightful oral. My hands were allowed to wander, tits and ass however from the angle Sophie stood at I didn't get a feel of her pussy, not sure if that was done on purpose. Finished off by hand while Sophie was telling me how much she enjoyed playing with my cock.

Overall I was really happy with the way the meet went. Sophie is stunning and actually a really nice girl. Gutted that I have missed the boat on getting a full service session off her though. I would meet again, her AW account is down today but hopefully that's only because she is back in Hungary for a small break.

Online Jimmyrimmel

Suppose everyone sets their own limits and boundaries, doesn’t make much sense to me though . I never get the you can cum in someone’s mouth but they won’t kiss either 🤷‍♂️

Offline willabe

Yep that one's always puzzled me too. :dash:

Offline BoobyNewbie

Looks like her profile has gone  :unknown:

Offline BoobyNewbie

I would meet again, her AW account is down today but hopefully that's only because she is back in Hungary for a small break.

Didn’t read properly. Sorry  :dash:

Offline Doyle

she's not offering full service anymore, boyfriend and in love so unfortunately its a permanent decision due to that

Time will tell.

her AW account is down today but hopefully that's only because she is back in Hungary for a small break.

I don't recall her taking her account offline for previous trips back home, maybe it is a permanent disappearance this time.

Offline MP778

External Link/Members Only

Looks like she is back again so guess it wasn't permanent

Online Dan Dastardly

No penetration listed ,guess she still has a boyfriend!

Offline welshpunter17

Messaged her last night, no response  :unknown:

Offline Urban_G

Messaged her last night, no response  :unknown:
She's never been the best when it comes to communications.

Offline Proton

Thought I recognised the face, saw her about a year ago, she was offering hot oil B2B activities. VERY ENJOYABLY WARM  :wacko:

Offline Urban_G

No penetration listed ,guess she still has a boyfriend!
If it wasn't listed then, it is now.