Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Woofie35: East Midlands.... Oh my god that was amazing!  (Read 20904 times)

55 review(s) for Woofie35 (54 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online I Love Brazilians

External Link/Members Only

This due to Covid was a year in the making!

Comms initially last year via AW and then WhatsApp. Can be a delay as not online all the time but everything was arranged without fuss and perfectly executed.

I had booked a 2 hour out call to my hotel but extended to 4 within 1 minute of opening the door!

£450 for 4 hours

Woofie was wearing a tiny black mini dress and black heels that she put on as soon as she got to the room. She has an amazing body and I found her very attractive facially as well.

Paperwork sorted and the kissing and DFK began. Woofie wanted to go to the bathroom to put stockings on, I didn't want to waste any time so more kissing and onto the bed.

I went down on her pussy, she has a little Bush but all around the play area is neatly shaved. She has a wonderful pussy and I spent ages with my tongue and fingers, I lost count of the amount of times she came!

Eventually we changed to me standing and Woofie making good her promise to worship my cock. Amazing OWO, licking, deep throat, no teeth, just amazing.

I asked for a condom and we went in to doggie with me standing. After several minutes she was literally dripping, I've never seen or felt anything like it in my life. Eventually with a small amount of lube we switched to anal in the same position. Very slowly at first but then bang, she was pushing back and asking to be fucked harder. Carried on like this for sometime before changing to cowgirl anal with plenty more DFK. This plus her amazing nipples in full view was enough to bring round 1 to a climax, condom whipped off, straight back on my cock to finish me off in her mouth, not a drop spilled and all great fully swallowed.

A decent break for some champagne and chat, Woofie is so easy to chat to, very engaging a perfect mix of GFE and PSE.

Onto round to and back down on her gorgeous pussy, this time with a vibe, dildo and doxy plus fingers and tongue oh and a rather amazing glass butt plug! I though she was going to explode!

After sometime, condom on after more glorious OWO and a little pussy sex in cowgirl. She had bought her own bath towel which she placed on the bed and I soon found out why!

We switched to anal again, first doggie and then cowgirl and it was in this position she started to squirt all over my cock and thighs and demanding more, I was worried I was maybe going tooo hard but the look on her face and the words of encouragement told me all was good.

Swapped to anal spooning and some DP with a dildo in her pussy which was unreal, then continued anal with Woofie fingerings herself and literally stroking my cock that was still deep in her arse. A little break for more oral on her with some fingers in pussy and arse and then back to cowgirl anal for an amazing end to round 2. I came in the bag and she took it off, squeezed every drop out and swallowed it down.

The last 30 or so minutes we just chatted and sipped on drinks, it was clear round 3, 4 and 5 wouldn't have been a problem but I was spent and was more than happy just to enjoy her company.

In summary without doubt the best first meeting I've had in my 17 years of Punting and in fact my best ever encounter and I've had some very memorable ones with some amazing ladies. So this is a massive positive and a definite repeat for at least the same length of time. Simply first class from start to finish.

Offline Xcalibur83

Sounds amazing!! As soon as I can get something organised with Woofie, I think i'll treat myself!

Offline Nosser2

Only met Woofie once myself as part of a duo with Kylie-Marie almost three years ago, but the smile is still on my face! This review tells me I should try and meet up with Woofie again sometime in the not too distant future!

Offline Picti

Yeah top quality. Overdue another visit although I'd like to see her in a FFM with Kylie in the EM or Layla in Glasgow.

Offline gbyld87

Alas one I doubt i'll ever book, but there's nothing quite like watching a woman cum on your cock.  Sounds like an absolute winner.  Must be one of the best reviewed SPs in the midlands.

Online bobby_dizzler

What's she look like? Proper MILF? AW profile doesn't give much away in this dept.

Online I Love Brazilians

What's she look like? Proper MILF? AW profile doesn't give much away in this dept.

I booked mainly for the services on offer and the many amazing reviews. She has a fantastic figure and I was really attracted to her in every way which was all a huge positive. Profile says 39 on AW could easy pass for early 30s

Offline workinallweek

keep thinking i should  but i may be too vanila 
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HailWood

keep thinking i should  but i may be too vanila

I wouldn’t worry about that. While Woofie’s range of services is what elevates her above most other SPs, her attitude and delivery of a raunchy GFE is faultless and on its own, even without the kink, IMO is worth experiencing even at the premium hour rate she charges (her longer meets are gvfm).
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 08:00:03 am by HailWood »

Offline workinallweek

I wouldn’t worry about that. While Woofie’s range of services is what elevates her above most other SPs, her attitude and delivery of a raunchy GFE is faultless and on its own, even without the kink, IMO is worth experiencing even at the premium hour rate she charges (her longer meets are gvfm).

reading you duo experience with Hannah i was thinking get her and Woolfie together .....  ;)

Offline hunkybc

Nice review.  She is now on the hotlist!

Offline brook899

Great review OP, sounds like a perfect punt!
She's been on my hotlist for a while and I'd love to see her. Just wish she'd reply to the communication!

Offline Nottsguy69

Shit me , for a mortgage payment it’d better be mind blowing 👍😂

Offline HailWood

reading you duo experience with Hannah i was thinking get her and Woolfie together .....  ;)
Now that would be an interesting combination. I’d get Hanna to abuse Woofie to my instruction.

Offline workinallweek

Now that would be an interesting combination. I’d get Hanna to abuse Woofie to my instruction.

if woolfie answered the messages  :(

Offline Myth

She seems to be a nightmare to get hold of, been trying a while now. I’m guess once you have her number it won’t be too hard?

Offline Brumbrum

Impossible to get hold off lol

Online I Love Brazilians

Yes she is hard to get hold of as mentioned early on in the review. Visit number 2 is in the planning stage, i dont do spur of the moment so slow response no real issue to me

Offline Stongwee53

Is there a secret way to get a response from woofie? Ive sent loads of emails over the last few years none have ever even been read. All polite with ideas of what i was hoping in a meet but they never even get opened. Any secret info we need

Offline workinallweek

Yes she is hard to get hold of as mentioned early on in the review. Visit number 2 is in the planning stage, i dont do spur of the moment so slow response no real issue to me

trouble is ive tried  giving a months notice  and still got no where ....

Online I Love Brazilians

She only resumed bookings about 3 weeks ago so id keep trying. She can sometimes take days to respond to me

Offline woofie35

• Service Provider
Hello boys, long time lurker, first time poster...

I don't normally respond to posts on here (as I appreciate it isn't usually appropriate for girls to comment on ukp), but I felt I should respond for those who haven't seen my profile update.

Due to obvious COVID restrictions, and more recently for personal reasons, I have been unable to play for the last 16 months. I want to apologise to those of you who haven't yet received a reply, but I am trying to catch up with email and play requests as quickly as I'm able (without compromising on quality, naughtiness or service). Once I've emailed you my mobile number as the OP mentioned, I am able to reply much quicker.

Thank you for reading, and I hope this goes some way to explain why there has been a delay. I won't reply or comment on this thread further, as I appreciate girls should have limited input on ukp x

Thanks again, Woofie x

Offline workinallweek

I don't normally respond to posts on here (as I appreciate it isn't usually appropriate for girls to comment on ukp), but I felt I should respond for those who haven't seen my profile update.

Due to obvious COVID restrictions, and more recently for personal reasons, I have been unable to play for the last 16 months. I want to apologise to those of you who haven't yet received a reply, but I am trying to catch up with email and play requests as quickly as I'm able (without compromising on quality, naughtiness or service). Once I've emailed you my mobile number as the OP mentioned, I am able to reply much quicker.

Thank you for reading, and I hope this goes some way to explain why there has been a delay. I won't reply or comment on this thread further, as I appreciate girls should have limited input on ukp x

Thanks again, Woofie x

sounds like theres hope at the end of the tunnel   . i must mail again  .  :yahoo:

Offline Brumbrum

Thanks again, Woofie x

This is like xmas day all over again!

Offline Stongwee53

Keeping my fingers crossed sent another email over. Every review of woofies is so good its hard to not get excited by a possible meet with her

Offline RLondon99

Is there a secret way to get a response from woofie?

Just keep trying. Woofie is in a super-league of her own, I guess she can just answer when she feels like it.

Offline mandy18

Just keep trying. Woofie is in a super-league of her own, I guess she can just answer when she feels like it.
I keep trying to email, but not being read.

Online I Love Brazilians

Fingers crossed for my 2nd adventure with her on the 18th of this month  :P

Offline Purple_Bariquade

Fully booked until September now lol, I've put in a message but who knows when I'll hear back!

Online I Love Brazilians

Woofie and I finally got our diaries alligned in the middle of last month for meeting number 2.

I didnt think it would be possible to top Junes 1st meeting but this 4 hour incall blew me away.

Almost 4 hours of non stop sex, mind blowing oral on me, oral and fingers on her, sex in multiple positions including anal about 5 ways with at least two lots of ATM.

Round one ended after a prolonged anal session, with a decent load deposited in Woofies mouth which she swallowed with a glint in her eye.

Id told her in advance i wanted her to drown me in squirt and she didnt disappoint, squirting from squatting and standing over me with a Purple dildo, several times stamding, with the highlight being a massive gushing squirt after some hard anal doggy with hers and my fingers in and slapping her pussy. She came so hard that i was litterally fired out of her tight arse as her squirt shot all over me. It was definitely a wow moment!

Planning for meeting 3 underway and we will raise the bar up another notch.

Offline vanillaslice686

Any tips on meeting her as I pretty much tried and failed to receive any kind of response from her , my AW has several positive feedback , my conclusion is she may only see clients she has already met as I’m sure she doesn’t need new clients ???

Offline NervousJ

never replied to my emails and my aw feedback is good. i guess she can pick and choose..

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I see she has a minimum of 4 hours now but at £300 she advertises with Kylie I think that might be worth a look

Online I Love Brazilians

4 hours perfect booking length. Id love to do longer but could barely walk after 4 hours, was near exhaustion lol.

Offline HailWood

4 hours perfect booking length. Id love to do longer but could barely walk after 4 hours, was near exhaustion lol.
I did a three hour punt with Woofie with an option to extend to four for an extra £50. I was so knackered after 3hrs that there was absolutely no point in continuing further. I drove home in a haze!

Offline vanillaslice686

I’ve sent her numerous emails offering to pay deposit up front in the title etc etc many positive reviews for my account on AW . Nothing not even a reply , seriously disappointed as she shows online regularly

Offline nbarnes

I’ve sent her numerous emails offering to pay deposit up front in the title etc etc many positive reviews for my account on AW . Nothing not even a reply , seriously disappointed as she shows online regularly

I don't think she's specifically ignoring you - people say that she gets loads of emails and probably doesn't get time to respond  :unknown:

After the 1st meet apparently she gives her number and then it gets easier - appreciate that people wouldn't neccesary be willing to put up with this though.

Although, i have just looked at her profile - what is this "4 hours only" nonsense all about? Who has got half a grand to drop?
I thought tiny tits was taking the piss a bit with £200 an hour at Nottingham rates to start with - 4 hours minimum is crazy. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 08:58:31 pm by nbarnes »

Offline GingerNuts

I don't think she's specifically ignoring you - people say that she gets loads of emails and probably doesn't get time to respond  :unknown:

After the 1st meet apparently she gives her number and then it gets easier - appreciate that people wouldn't neccesary be willing to put up with this though.

Although, i have just looked at her profile - what is this "4 hours only" nonsense all about? Who has got half a grand to drop?

I thought tiny tits was taking the piss a bit with £200 an hour at Nottingham rates to start with - 4 hours minimum is crazy.

If she's inundated with e-mails quite a few punters have half a grand to drop. The OP is one of them.

Offline Charliehutton

For some reason I missed this thread when it appeared last summer. But looking at the 'poppy fields', and 'bum in barley' pics, she can name her own price. She looks fabulous.

Offline Straightsix

For some reason I missed this thread when it appeared last summer. But looking at the 'poppy fields', and 'bum in barley' pics, she can name her own price. She looks fabulous.

Yes, proper hunting mode:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Although this fella has an issue with his balls or sommet:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 12:27:15 am by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline NervousJ

terrible comms...

i've emailed a number of times and never had a reply...

Online chrisintcov

I’ve sent an unread message too. But absolute respect to her, she is clearly offering a level of service that even at half a grand, she has more than enough offers to be able to pick and choose whether she even needs to bother opening a message. And that’s even with her profile partly hidden.

I would still love to see her though!

Offline finn5555

Maybe you sound desperate  :rolleyes:

She clearly is a good pro$$ie so can pick and choose who she wants to see  :hi:

Offline nbarnes

If she's inundated with e-mails quite a few punters have half a grand to drop. The OP is one of them.

A fair point well made!

Might go and see her if rates come back to 1 hour @ £200.

Offline versace

External Link/Members Only

This due to Covid was a year in the making!

Comms initially last year via AW and then WhatsApp. Can be a delay as not online all the time but everything was arranged without fuss and perfectly executed.

I had booked a 2 hour out call to my hotel but extended to 4 within 1 minute of opening the door!

£450 for 4 hours

Woofie was wearing a tiny black mini dress and black heels that she put on as soon as she got to the room. She has an amazing body and I found her very attractive facially as well.

Paperwork sorted and the kissing and DFK began. Woofie wanted to go to the bathroom to put stockings on, I didn't want to waste any time so more kissing and onto the bed.

I went down on her pussy, she has a little Bush but all around the play area is neatly shaved. She has a wonderful pussy and I spent ages with my tongue and fingers, I lost count of the amount of times she came!

Eventually we changed to me standing and Woofie making good her promise to worship my cock. Amazing OWO, licking, deep throat, no teeth, just amazing.

I asked for a condom and we went in to doggie with me standing. After several minutes she was literally dripping, I've never seen or felt anything like it in my life. Eventually with a small amount of lube we switched to anal in the same position. Very slowly at first but then bang, she was pushing back and asking to be fucked harder. Carried on like this for sometime before changing to cowgirl anal with plenty more DFK. This plus her amazing nipples in full view was enough to bring round 1 to a climax, condom whipped off, straight back on my cock to finish me off in her mouth, not a drop spilled and all great fully swallowed.

A decent break for some champagne and chat, Woofie is so easy to chat to, very engaging a perfect mix of GFE and PSE.

Onto round to and back down on her gorgeous pussy, this time with a vibe, dildo and doxy plus fingers and tongue oh and a rather amazing glass butt plug! I though she was going to explode!

After sometime, condom on after more glorious OWO and a little pussy sex in cowgirl. She had bought her own bath towel which she placed on the bed and I soon found out why!

We switched to anal again, first doggie and then cowgirl and it was in this position she started to squirt all over my cock and thighs and demanding more, I was worried I was maybe going tooo hard but the look on her face and the words of encouragement told me all was good.

Swapped to anal spooning and some DP with a dildo in her pussy which was unreal, then continued anal with Woofie fingerings herself and literally stroking my cock that was still deep in her arse. A little break for more oral on her with some fingers in pussy and arse and then back to cowgirl anal for an amazing end to round 2. I came in the bag and she took it off, squeezed every drop out and swallowed it down.

The last 30 or so minutes we just chatted and sipped on drinks, it was clear round 3, 4 and 5 wouldn't have been a problem but I was spent and was more than happy just to enjoy her company.

In summary without doubt the best first meeting I've had in my 17 years of Punting and in fact my best ever encounter and I've had some very memorable ones with some amazing ladies. So this is a massive positive and a definite repeat for at least the same length of time. Simply first class from start to finish.

Reading all this makes me hard as fuck… she sounds like a proper dirty whore(just the way I like it). However, £450 for 4 hours is slightly out of
my budget though. I doubt she would give the same WG service for us(peasant punters), but you never know.

Online I Love Brazilians

I just wrote a new review from my 3rd meeting a few weeks ago, but when I went to post it, said there is no body text, which there most definitely was. Any ideas? If not will just post on here, but as now 10 months from my 1st review I felt a new one was better.

Offline vanillaslice686

How did you get in contact with her ? I find it impossible , been trying to arrange a booking for wayyyy to long with woofie

Offline GingerNuts

I just wrote a new review from my 3rd meeting a few weeks ago, but when I went to post it, said there is no body text, which there most definitely was. Any ideas? If not will just post on here, but as now 10 months from my 1st review I felt a new one was better.

If you use non-standard emojis or characters the preview doesn't work and you get the message "The message body was left empty."

If you hit post your message will appear.