Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sweet Mariah (Sunbury)  (Read 8230 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4080722) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AxC

External Link/Members Only

This was last month, 1hr at £150. Decent flat in Sunbury, out of the way and went in through back door (so to speak).

Comms were good and quick, a little bit of confusion finding the place but that's only because of an unwillingness to give a full address until I was actually outside.

Mariah is taller than me which was a first and much better looking than her main profile pic would suggest. Photos and age seem accurate to me. It's definitely her in the photos.

This is a TS review so if you clicked on it just to pass judgement or loopy alpha/vanilla superiority propaganda take it to a general thread.

We were down to it almost straight away and Mariah was hard as a rock with a surprisingly large cock. Most TS I've seen (and haven't for years) were usually little fingers, but this was a baby's arm.

I wasn't there to fuck arse or be fucked, just for some relaxing time, sucking both ways and a bit of Covid company. Frankly the dirge of Romanian girls around that would give a shit service made the TS option much more preferable. She is quite passive so if you're looking for someone to take charge you'd be better off with Grande or someone similar.

Mariah's English is pretty good for small talk and part of the fun is having to mime what your job actually is.

Decent lockdown punt. I liked her.

Offline Yankee41

I agree with your review.  She is one of the more subdued ts girls.  She is one of the few i have found that is submissive.

Offline CaptainRock

Cheers for this. Ive wanted go meet her for some time but distance is a factor. With things calming down ill take the plunge soon and when I have free time

Can I please ask - Did she cum when you were together? Thank you.

Offline AxC

Cheers for this. Ive wanted go meet her for some time but distance is a factor. With things calming down ill take the plunge soon and when I have free time

Can I please ask - Did she cum when you were together? Thank you.

She certainly did.

Offline CaptainRock

Nice one, thanks mate. Defo gonna make my wah over there one day soon

Offline bryro

how tall would you say she is?

Offline winkywanky

Both her BP ad and reports on here say she is 5'10". So you can add a few inches if she's wearing heels, 6'2" or so?

Statuesque is the word that springs to mind.

Offline kevker

I would say that's an underestimate, when I went she was wearing heels and towered over me (I'm 5' 8"), she quickly removed her shoes (in fairness), but I would have said she's closer to 6 foot without shoes

Offline winkywanky

Did your face come up to her tits? That would be nice  :).

Offline kevker