Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting phone advice please  (Read 7518 times)

Offline berksboy

Best bet is a 2rd hand unlocked smartphone .

Offline southcoastpunter

In this day and age, internet is a must. How else are you gonna arrange a plan B if the main event falls through?

In my area, its hard enough to come up with a Plan A - plan B is go home!

Offline Bluelight85

Best bet is a 2rd hand unlocked smartphone .

Totally agree on this one, further more either eBay or CeX is a good place to look, make sure the phone is unlocked (I.e can take any network sim) although this shouldn’t be too difficult to do yourself then just get a random sim and pop it in, you should be able to buy any top up in cash and if you are still a bit paranoid, even better the thing is if your SP is on WhatsApp or telegram and you are connected to a public Wi-Fi, you would probably need an email to access public Wi-Fi, however you should be able to get disposable email for this (there are tons of them) and you would probably need an email anyway in order to download apps etc. lastly make sure your settings are set to not allow location information, sometimes this is app specific, also it’s good practice to reset it periodically if you are Uber paranoid, but that’s up to you.

Online EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Out of interest, are any of those apps that create/generate a new number any good/reliable?

Offline Spacecowb0y

You can buy a brand new Motorola unlocked phone from Argos at £99
Pop in any payg sim and away you go. Mine lives in the phone drawer with 20 others, password locked and sim hidden

Offline norwichfunseeker

Please don't think that a punting phone, purchased over the counter with cash is completely untraceable.

A while back when doing jury service, (case was not punting related) there was a burner phone involved. This phone was purchased with cash at a high street store.
Following investigations part of the evidence given was cctv footage of the accused purchasing said phone, which was traced via its imei number, which was linked to the phone number. I was amazed at the amount of intel they had.
Whilst I accept people's punting activities won't attract the level of investigation the case I was on did, and punting phones are 100% the safest way to go, from a punting perspective, please don't think they, even with cash all the way is totally untraceable.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Please don't think that a punting phone, purchased over the counter with cash is completely untraceable.

A while back when doing jury service, (case was not punting related) there was a burner phone involved. This phone was purchased with cash at a high street store.
Following investigations part of the evidence given was cctv footage of the accused purchasing said phone, which was traced via its imei number, which was linked to the phone number. I was amazed at the amount of intel they had.
Whilst I accept people's punting activities won't attract the level of investigation the case I was on did, and punting phones are 100% the safest way to go, from a punting perspective, please don't think they, even with cash all the way is totally untraceable.

Totally agree with this.
Punting phone is only for keeping civvy and punting lives seperate,  and not allowing undesirables to know your real identity, place of work or home.

Offline Marmalade

In this day and age, internet is a must. How else are you gonna arrange a plan B if the main event falls through?
It’s all about balancing risks. If you have a nosey OH obviously the risks are greater. If punting suddenly became illegal things would probably get much more cloak and dagger. But there’s nowt wrong with a scribble on a bit of paper and then using a sauna/massage joint as a plan b. Except most of the AW honkies want to keep you waiting outside at the postcode and then text you the exact address.