Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: angelsteele Manchester Avoid the mess  (Read 2901 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5786032) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline Male30

We arranged to meet around 9pm in Trafford for CIM and swallow. She asked to meet me in an open car park off a busy road. I text to say I had arrived she replied asking which car was mine. She appeared at the side of the car looking suspect as anything. Asked to drive to another car park as there were cameras in the one we were in. She stunk of smoke, over weight and talked about utter shit the whole time. We drove 2 mins down the road and exchanged money. I pulled down my pants and she started giving me some of the shitest head I’ve had couldn’t even get over properly and started rushing me after about 30 seconds. Eventually I was ready to cum I give her the heads up and she says “not on me your not” and I end up cumming all over the car and my clothes. Could have chinned the cunt.

External Link/Members Only

Offline standardpostage

Condolences, thanks for warning.

Online Kool Keef

Offline Seamenstaines

Best final comment I've ever seen on a review  :D

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline chineseguy94

i saw her a couple of months ago too, was gonna write a review but never got round to it. Same situation with me, drove to a car park very close to main road, she just chats about crap, ended up driving her to shops afterwards and asked to smoke whilst in the car  :dash: probably the worst punt ive had.

Offline Male30

i saw her a couple of months ago too, was gonna write a review but never got round to it. Same situation with me, drove to a car park very close to main road, she just chats about crap, ended up driving her to shops afterwards and asked to smoke whilst in the car  :dash: probably the worst punt ive had.

This was about a month ago, I kept meaning to write a review but didn’t get round to it. I just happened to see a post asking about her and couldn’t let someone go through with it knowing what I knew 😂 the review is just a copy of the reply to post so apologies for the general lack of other details

Offline JackMack

Cheers she was on my
HOT list - not no more

Offline Bantagonist

seen those pics, she was briefly at sheridans , still there actually , under the name brooke
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 12:58:04 pm by Bantagonist »

Offline NigelF

seen those pics, she was briefly at sheridans , still there actually , under the name brooke

Did she used to be called Eden?