Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Warning TS Review: Tayna TS / "First time here" - Newcastle  (Read 9238 times)

Offline bobdavid

Took place in March 2021.

Price: £150 for 1hr

Comms: 8/10 .. No problems here, she responded to calls and texts, and had a quiet, feminine voice on the phone.

The Girl: 4/10 .. Here's where things broke down .. Tayna's pictures are clearly heavily Photoshopped. In person, she has a much heavier body (man-like, you could) .. and her cock is quite fat, too. 6" I'd say.

The Event: 2/10 .. I was really in the mood for a good TS punt .. and for her to top me. She lay down, in lingerie and dressing gown, and whipped out her cock. I'm not one for going straight into things, usually, but I moved up to kiss her - we had 2 or 3 light kisses, with her mouth closed, and that was it... pretty clear she wasn't into this and certainly there wasn't to be any tongue action. I moved down for oral, she tugged on my cock... and within maybe a minute she was putting on a condom.

I had to ask for some lube at this point - I think she was gearing up to just go in "dry" :scare: .. I've not done this much, believe me, so I wasn't prepared to risk getting my asshole split apart. She squirted some from a bottle to my hand - and I lubed myself up. She still wasn't moving - lazier than a cat sprang to mind- and indicated that I should sit atop her. All fine, of course, I'll do that ... I gently moved up and down to ease her in - which worked much more easily than I'd expected to be fair... and then we're both moving, dealing with all the problems with being out of sync. She actually seemed tired at this point, like she was genuinely unfit... maybe the tablets that TS' use to stay hard etc were having a bad effect... anyway, she lay still again and I continued gliding up and down. This part was definitely enjoyable - but, yeah, while her dick was quite short, it was definitely fat/wide. And it was over too quick ... I came after probably 5mins. She got us both tissues to clean up ..

I didn't see any point hanging around, she wasn't continuing from this, she took my cumming as a signal that it was over .. and I was gone.

Paid for an hour, was there for maybe 20mins.

Would I return?: No, definitely not.

Website links:

External Link/Members Only <-- the number that I called was from this profile
External Link/Members Only - I think it's fair to assume that this is the same girl

Offline DrMILFLover

Everything in this review is 100% true.

I saw her more recently (after this review date but I hadn’t seen this review first) and my experience was the same but the bad parts were even worse

Offline Davey677

I saw her more recently (after this review date but I hadn’t seen this review first) and my experience was the same but the bad parts were even worse

Try posting a review then bonny lad, would spot others wasting their hard earned on her, the more reviews the better

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Op if you post TS reviews in the TS section you don't need to put a warning in the subject line.  The correct section is here. -  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=61.0

Why not post a review as comments on another members review tend to get missed and go unseen. There's a guide that will help.  -  External Link/Members Only