Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Annabelle - Sheffield- TOFTT - Save your ££s  (Read 3073 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5872970) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Sheffred2017

External Link/Members Only

COMMS

Decent. Arranged over the phone. Txt once arrived. Was there within 30mins of first contact.

VENUE

Smart apartment in Sheff city centre. Clean, tidy, discreet... all the usual. Good shower facilities.

GIRL

First and foremost I can confirm that those tits are every bit as magnificent as they look in the photos. Big, natural, firm and with a hefty bit of weight to them. Glorious!

Definitely the girl in the photos. However, the photos are flattering. Facially she’s not the prettiest and she looked a fair bit bigger in the flesh than her photos suggest. That said, her figure wasn’t horrendous. I like my women curvy and she is definitely that. Plenty to grab on to, if that’s your thing, and her body is quite firm not flabby. Overall I’d give her a 6.5/10 for looks/body etc.

Her English is decent enough. She’s friendly and welcoming. Quite a pleasant girl.

SERVICE

£70 for 30mins.

This is where the whole experience lacks somewhat.

OW was delivered with decent technique. Slow, firm, quite deep with plenty of eye contact. But it lasted all of 2mins before she’s got the lube out and was climbing on top.

Those tits looked banging as she was riding me. Swapped from slow and deep to her bouncing on me at a fair rate. Then swapped to mish. Which looked equally as good. To drag things out I do like to go down on the girl but didn’t quite fancy it in this instance somehow. She wouldn’t let me get her legs up on my shoulders as she said I was ‘too long’. A compliment in someways but felt like another disappointment to add to the list.

The whole thing felt a bit rushed and lacklustre in all fairness. Was leaving at about 25mins in and I had a (albeit very quick) shower to freshen up the old twig and berries both before and after.

CONCLUSION

Looks wise she’s passable and those tits really are pretty fucking epic!

Service wise she’s a £40-£50 15min P&D at best.

Definitely wouldn’t go back. Just doesn’t represent good value.

Nice enough girl, friendly but very pedestrian level of service.

Offline qarma

Thanks for the review.

Were there any extras? Was OWO offered or included in the price? Anyone else in her apartment?

Offline Ghost89

Offline Sheffred2017

Good review. Not a neutral?

Was umming and ahhing about giving a neutral. But the level of service was just too low to warrant the price. Like I said she’s pleasant but it all felt a bit conveyor belt. If she was absolutely stunning it may have bumped her up to a neutral. If the level of service was better it’d have been a positive.

You could tell she wanted it over and done with as quick as she could get away with. The actual action lasted about 15mins.

Not value for money. Wouldn’t recommend people from parting with their hard earned for a below par punt.

Offline Sheffred2017

Thanks for the review.

Were there any extras? Was OWO offered or included in the price? Anyone else in her apartment?

I notice that her profile lists OWO & French Kissing as at her discretion. I would have doubts that she has any intention of providing either. However, I didn’t ask, so could be wrong.

Yes, could hear other people knocking about in the apartment. Meant to mention that in the review. There was a fair bit of noise and there was a point where it sounded like someone was directly outside the bedroom door and potentially about to walk in. It was a bit of a distraction but can’t say that it overly concerned me. Definitely heard another female voice. Sounded English. Southern/General London area type accent maybe.

Offline Ghost89

Was umming and ahhing about giving a neutral. But the level of service was just too low to warrant the price. Like I said she’s pleasant but it all felt a bit conveyor belt. If she was absolutely stunning it may have bumped her up to a neutral. If the level of service was better it’d have been a positive.

You could tell she wanted it over and done with as quick as she could get away with. The actual action lasted about 15mins.

Not value for money. Wouldn’t recommend people from parting with their hard earned for a below par punt.

That’s fair enough. Romanians can be very much hit and miss from the reviews I’ve read. Some real stunners but rarely do they deliver.

Offline I like natural boobs

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:. I've never had sex with a Rom before and want to try one at least once just to say that I've done it. I liked the look of this one so was interested but after reading this I think I will lose my Romanian cherry to someone else. Sheffield is a bit far for me too. I had her in my hotlist because it also says Doncaster on her profile.

Offline Kool Keef

Top review OP  :hi:
I noticed this one when her tits popped up in Manchester a while ago, had comms with her, or probably more accurately the pimp, which turned a bit strange when it was apparent they'd got my number confused with that of their local party powder supplier  :sarcastic:
Despite that I'd have maybe risked a P & D with her to get me mitts on those tits but not now

Offline Sheffred2017

Top review OP  :hi:
I noticed this one when her tits popped up in Manchester a while ago, had comms with her, or probably more accurately the pimp, which turned a bit strange when it was apparent they'd got my number confused with that of their local party powder supplier  :sarcastic:
Despite that I'd have maybe risked a P & D with her to get me mitts on those tits but not now

The tits are pretty impeccable! If you were just going for a quick 15min P&D then she might be worth it just to have a go on the fun bags.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Well she does offer a 15 min service for £50, so maybe that's the way to go with this one?

Offline Sheffred2017

Well she does offer a 15 min service for £50, so maybe that's the way to go with this one?

I’d say so. Any more than a 15min P&D to drain out some poison would be a waste of money in my opinion. If you’re looking for anything 30mins and above I’d definitely look elsewhere.