Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyMaya89 - San Francisco  (Read 2981 times)

35 review(s) for LadyMaya89 (23 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline yeahyeahah

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications

Maya can be difficult to get a hold off, and I imagine its because she's so popular with the lads. You can try calling, but you're likely to have a back and forth via text.

Price

$600 for 2 hours

So I've put Earl's Court as the location as that's where she works out of while she's in London, but we actually met while she was in San Francisco. She was staying in a beautiful apartment in the Marina that was overlooking the water. Not much use to most of you as you won't be going there, but there we go.

Appearance

Maya is the girl as photographed and much sexier in person. There's an energy about her and you know she's DTF from the moment you step in the door.

Services

DFK
OWO
RO
Sex

Pros

Maya is, quite frankly, amazing. She goes above and beyond when performing her job and you won't be left disappointed. You definitely know where your money is going with this girl and would find it hard to believe anyone would have a bad time with her.

Neutrals

Will make you think twice about jumping on a plane to go see her again. Also quite difficult to get a hold of, but once you get a meeting scheduled she's a bit more responsive.

Cons

N/a

Recommend?

Yes

Summary

Sexy Iranian girl that you'd be lucky to meet. I'm surprised her prices in London are as low as they are compared to when she's working in the US. If she's in London and charging £200 an hour for her services I would highly recommend splurging at least once on this girl, you won't regret it.

Offline stevesucks69

Sounds more like you're advertising her services. Should be in the London review section not Americas imo as she is based in UK permanently and we have no idea when if if this actually happened in the US especially considering you/she says that she is Iranian. I know personally Iranians have had difficulty getting into the US even with a UK passport

Offline Fac51

Sounds more like you're advertising her services. Should be in the London review section not Americas imo as she is based in UK permanently and we have no idea when if if this actually happened in the US especially considering you/she says that she is Iranian. I know personally Iranians have had difficulty getting into the US even with a UK passport

+ 1 - OP - you have merely listed her services with no detail - we can harvest that info from AW  :dash:

Offline Hn2310

Says she's back in town . Message but no reply. Anyone manage to get ahold of her ?

Offline Yankee41

I havent tried to get in touch with her here but ive fucked her plenty of times.  Did you try calling her?  I found that was best for me.