Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ts review - ts sofia - Gloucester  (Read 5294 times)

61 review(s) for TRANS SOFIA UK (58 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nezbleu

:rolleyes:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
ive been seeing sofia since she 1st came to uk. 6 years .. (when she was camilla and ts amada. )( even have early photos not on any site anymore)
i think ive seen her about 15 times - which has been more difficult since hse has gone to stay in london and rarely visits Brum.
so today went d0wn to Gloucester as she was on tour.
more beautiful.
such a lovely personality - a real fantastic person
yes im in love - always have been since 1st meet...  shes gods gift - easliy the best 'punt' you could ever have. so take my advice. but more than that shes just wonderful. i keep asking but she wont give it all up and run away with me...  :cry:
great meeting as always!

Offline signy

Thanks Nez.

Sofia must be the best reviewed TS on here: 21/0/0 is good for any SP, but especially for a TS as they get reviewed less often.

Offline winkywanky

I can't think of anyone on here who hasn't been simply blown away by her  :blush:  ;)  :P

Apart from the sex (which is always pretty hot) there's always something to talk about with Sofia. She is genuinely 'nice'.

Offline nezbleu

I can't think of anyone on here who hasn't been simply blown away by her  :blush:  ;)  :P

Apart from the sex (which is always pretty hot) there's always something to talk about with Sofia. She is genuinely 'nice'.

thats the best thing - ok we go cause we're horny - but shes nice. i actually would like to go out with her - just to chat - oh and she'd make me look good.. way above my league!!  if i lived in london i'd be skint!!!

Offline winkywanky

thats the best thing - ok we go cause we're horny - but shes nice. i actually would like to go out with her - just to chat - oh and she'd make me look good.. way above my league!!  if i lived in london i'd be skint!!!

With my serious hat on, if you've seen her that many times you could always say you'd love to take her out to dinner one time (off the books), followed by a paid-punt at her usual rate? Of course, dinner would be on you.

Put it in such a way that you're not expecting it but would love to. You *may* be surprised.

I punted a lovely TS earlier this year and there followed another visit shortly after which was purely social (complex reasons which I won't go into here) and it was an absolute hoot. She insisted on going Dutch (to do with the reasons), we shared a couple of bottles of wine and the Italian waiters and the rest of the clientele couldn't give a damn, infact there was much frivolity. One of the best dinner dates I ever had.

Offline METEOR

With my serious hat on, if you've seen her that many times you could always say you'd love to take her out to dinner one time (off the books), followed by a paid-punt at her usual rate? Of course, dinner would be on you.

Put it in such a way that you're not expecting it but would love to. You *may* be surprised.

I punted a lovely TS earlier this year and there followed another visit shortly after which was purely social (complex reasons which I won't go into here) and it was an absolute hoot. She insisted on going Dutch (to do with the reasons), we shared a couple of bottles of wine and the Italian waiters and the rest of the clientele couldn't give a damn, infact there was much frivolity. One of the best dinner dates I ever had.
I did something similar with one via Instagram. Offered money for a bit of fun and have since seen her a few times for dates and fun without any money. Think she likes it that I'm not embarrassed to be out with her even though 99% of people would think its a women anyway as she is very convincing

Online princerico

I was tempted to head up to Glos myself, she's such a great shag, a truly erotic experience.

Wish there were more like her.