Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Youtube videos that you find rather tasty!  (Read 36045 times)

Offline sparkus

Not YouTube... as... such, but one of the best pairs I've ever seen: External Link/Members Only

Offline sparkus

Hola guapa!

With that insane body I can forgive the small chebs.

Hardly any views or subscribers as well.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 08:41:17 pm by sparkus »

Offline sparkus

Offline RMwonderer

I'm always on the look out for try ons. I'll post anything interesting I find  :hi:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 02, 2022, 12:01:44 am by RMwonderer »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Some great choices guys, thanks for sharing them    :drinks:

Offline hungrypunt

I'm always on the look out for try ons. I'll post anything interesting I find  :hi:

Id never even heard of try ons...thanks

Offline dubs

Pfff, you guys only seem to be interested in scantily clad girls.  Why not watch some nice relaxing piano music

Offline JasonMason

Pfff, you guys only seem to be interested in scantily clad girls.  Why not watch some nice relaxing piano music

That's amazing, utterly gorgeous and really talented too.
How do you get someone like that to perform in her undies....?  :lol:

Offline lillythesavage

Money, plain and simple :lol:

Excellent pianists, have posted a couple earlier in the thread, but they were clothed,

Offline Thephoenix

Was she playing 'Air On A G String', by Johann Sebastian Bach?

Offline Thephoenix

« Last Edit: February 03, 2022, 11:27:39 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline sparkus

Perfect seating height for RO while she tinkles the ivories too.

Offline cunningman

Not sure whether this is on here (I don't recall it) but I thought I'd share - Lady Sonia has a sadly take channel.
She does look tasty, for milf lovers.

Offline mr.bluesky

Not sure whether this is on here (I don't recall it) but I thought I'd share - Lady Sonia has a sadly take channel.

A bit tame compared to her lady Sonia videos  :D

Offline Marmalade

Nice to her taking her puppies for a drive I thought… but then the next video was a bikini with rolls of fat.

Some milfs are better with clothing.  :D

Offline mr.bluesky

Nice to her taking her puppies for a drive I thought… but then the next video was a bikini with rolls of fat.

Some milfs are better with clothing.  :D

It's all that man custard she's swallowed over the years as Lady Sonia   :D

Offline Romeo Sensini

Love this one!

She looks like Ginger Daydreams before she found the cake tin.

Offline Marmalade

A couple of morning (trance) workouts.

External Link/Members Only (mainstream trance)
and especially for the girl in white shorts:

Offline Marmalade

Anyone for yoga? :crazy:
Not much yoga in HD but would some aerobics satisfy?
or a wander down the beach at sunrise with this lovely young lady?
(not quite sure of it's 'yoga' she's doing on the beach... further study indicated...)
 :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 09:59:51 am by Marmalade »

Offline Mr_Shins

Look at this video

Never mind the song, the video... If anyone on here actually does watch these, then there's something particular about it that connects with me.

Offline dubs

Sometimes I just love the way you can refresh a distant memory with the help of youtube.  For some reason I was thinking of Paul Young and an appearance on The Tube that got my loins stirring, because of his backing singers...  The fabulous wealthy tarts.

Offline jonnw16

Sometimes I just love the way you can refresh a distant memory with the help of youtube.  For some reason I was thinking of Paul Young and an appearance on The Tube that got my loins stirring, because of his backing singers...  The fabulous wealthy tarts.

OMG, yes! I remember the FWTs well. I recall Paul Young featured on The Tube quite often.

Online myothernameis

Youtube thought I would like this selection of videos

German Devils wheel

Offline A Decent Fist

That's an excellent reminder of two lovely girls who had me glued to the telly during those Tube appearances back in the 1980s. A few moments of research reveals that Marilyn "Maz" Roberts, the blonde with the perky nipples, went on to marry and have three kids with the band's bass player Pino Palladino (well known to music nerds like me as one of the world's top bassmen). I do like a happy ending.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline shed

« Last Edit: February 28, 2022, 02:25:35 pm by shed »

Offline mh

Offline Mr Sinister

Not sure if this has been posted however this Rom has buns, wish she was a wg

Offline mh

Nice arse! I love watching the athletics and gymnastics and bizarrely enjoy looking out for the edits the terrestrial channels make in replays to avoid us lechers getting a second look at things like camel toes, protruding nipples and pants wedgies. Watch out for it next time yourself. There's a great open crotch shot of a gymnast then in the replay they cut away demurely. It's amusing in these days of instant real time replays on Sky+/Q, Virgin Media boxes and Freeview+.

Offline sparkus

Not a song I've spent much time on in the past, but I recently noticed that Lipps Inc's trashy disco pop track 'Funkytown' has some deliciously perter-than-pert exposed chebs on the two backing dancers: External Link/Members Only

Offline lillythesavage

Not a song I've spent much time on in the past, but I recently noticed that Lipps Inc's trashy disco pop track 'Funkytown' has some deliciously perter-than-pert exposed chebs on the two backing dancers: External Link/Members Only

The tiny ones on the singer are equally appealing  :D

Offline sparkus

Offline Dipper

Instant hard on.

That’s a bod and a half.

Online myothernameis

Video comes with some nice views  :D :D :D, especially at 03:04

Youtube is having a laugh, if you have removed this video, why are hundred of other videos with sexual content still up

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on nudity or sexual content

Offline Gordon Bennett

This GILFy lady posts videos of herself in her workshop stripping down motorcycle engines. She's always braless so you get a lot of nipplage under her T-shirt or lots of side-boob spilling out of her dungarees.

I'd say it's barely PG rated but I find it strangely compelling.....

Offline hungrypunt

This GILFy lady posts videos of herself in her workshop stripping down motorcycle engines. She's always braless so you get a lot of nipplage under her T-shirt or lots of side-boob spilling out of her dungarees.

I'd say it's barely PG rated but I find it strangely compelling.....

ha ha ha, my Lord, blatant. and she is being taught well/directed well to get views.

see 2:00 here too External Link/Members Only

and she needs to thank you for the views on that one vid you posted here , compared to all the rest

she will be wondering why that one video got well over 10 times more views than most of the others....thanks to all the dirty old pervs here
« Last Edit: July 24, 2022, 08:17:10 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline catweazle

Not youtube, and only mildly tasty.

Scroll down from that video, there's lots more

Offline Punter S Thompson

Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punter S Thompson

Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mr.bluesky

Came across this clip whilst looking at something else on you tube. Search " black tape project 2022 Miami swim week" (being a techo numpty don't know how to post the link. I'm sure someone will oblige ). Believe me it's worth it  :yahoo: If you don't  get a hard on watching this there's no hope for you  :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 06:14:31 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 07:25:16 pm by Jumping Jack Flash »