Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women you shouldn't fancy... but do  (Read 90741 times)

Offline MrMatrix

Angela Merkel. I know... but can't help it.
Think you need help. However if it presses your buttons, Im sure theres a picture somewhere here of her nude when she was in her 20's.

Offline Thephoenix

Think you need help. However if it presses your buttons, Im sure theres a picture somewhere here of her nude when she was in her 20's.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

Amanda Knox ... AKA Foxy Knoxy

I reckon she'd be filth itself ...

Mentioned her a few pages back totally agree there would be an edge to it all particularly if she did a bit of throat squeezing.....

Offline Resources3xx

liza tarbuck. fancies the hell out of her on the big breakfast. it felt like i was the only one cos everyone was used to super hot denise van outen and kelly brook. shes a lot older and curier now but as older curvier women go i still quite fancy her

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
liza tarbuck. fancies the hell out of her on the big breakfast. it felt like i was the only one cos everyone was used to super hot denise van outen and kelly brook. shes a lot older and curier now but as older curvier women go i still quite fancy her

I think she would be good fun. Never been a stunner, but a nice next door type.

Offline sparkus

Not normally but... Allegra Stratton looks sexy as hell in that clip that got her fired.  As I say, she doesn't normally (and certainly not now).

(what kind of fucking name is Allegra anyway, sounds like a shitty 1970s British Leyland car, as does Boris' last wife Marina...)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Not normally but... Allegra Stratton looks sexy as hell in that clip that got her fired.  As I say, she doesn't normally (and certainly not now).

(what kind of fucking name is Allegra anyway, sounds like a shitty 1970s British Leyland car, as does Boris' last wife Marina...)

I thought the same, to the point I looked for more pics and changed my mind. To be fair she had been thrown under a bus when the latter pic was taken.

Offline JontyR

A communications officer will always make an apperance to match the message.

Which, on the plus side, means that if she was to take up a new role as a whore, she should look the part.

Offline notcalledchris

I doubt she is honest enough to be a whore

Offline mh

Most of us will never know one Allegra but our revered PM married one Allegra and employed another!

Offline PepeMAGA

Probably because it looks like she's been bent over the pedestal.

Online The0neAnd0nly

Kirsty Alsopp... had a few episodes or "Love It or List It" backed up and finding her more attractive over the years proper MILF material.

Not conventionally pretty, a little piggy faced and dumpy body but I'd hang out of the back of it.

The way Phil Spencer keeps trying to get into her pants makes me laugh too, he must know shes a good ride

Offline sparkus

Kirsty Alsopp... had a few episodes or "Love It or List It" backed up and finding her more attractive over the years proper MILF material.

Not conventionally pretty, a little piggy faced and dumpy body but I'd hang out of the back of it.

The way Phil Spencer keeps trying to get into her pants makes me laugh too, he must know shes a good ride

If anything I think it's more Kirsty wouldn't mind a bit of Phil but he's too busy being blown elsewhere while she feeds the kids.

I totally would but as she's had a few kids it may be all worn out by now.

Offline Liketolick

Was you thinking off teresa may?quote author=Kool Keef link=topic=276534.msg2830924#msg2830924 date=1585132574]
Just googled her, yep it's her, she has a 'slim' looking face & a 'cuddly' body.
Still would
[/quote]

Offline dubs

Con-woman Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos

Seems charismatic but a total psychopath, as many silicon valley entrepreneurs are.

Offline A Decent Fist

Good call. The bull dykes in jail will think all their Christmases have come at once.

Offline mandy18

Penelope Wilton does it for me, especially in her younger days, but I would still not say no as a 70 something Gilf.     

Offline Chorley

A communications officer will always make an apperance to match the message.

Which, on the plus side, means that if she was to take up a new role as a whore, she should look the part.
Exactly. Nothing more than bullshit crocodile tears, and about as real as a Rolex from a Turkish Market.  :rolleyes:

Offline Chorley

Apparently she's an absolute bitch to work for, but there's something very MILFY about Kamala Harris  :cool:

« Last Edit: January 04, 2022, 07:03:50 pm by Chorley »

Offline PepeMAGA

Good call. The bull dykes in jail will think all their Christmases have come at once.

That looks like a cross between Blake lively and Jennifer Lawrence.

Offline A Decent Fist

That looks like a cross between Blake lively and Jennifer Lawrence.

Oops, it is Jennifer Lawrence. It came up in a pic search for the fraud woman and looked close enough that I didn't do another check.

Offline chrishornx

Apparently she's an absolute bitch to work for, but there's something very MILFY about Kamala Harris  :cool:

why shouldn't you like her?

Offline Chorley

why shouldn't you like her?
Like I said she's apparently a complete nightmare to work with... :unknown:

Offline chrishornx

Like I said she's apparently a complete nightmare to work with... :unknown:

i was taking the term 'fancy' on purely physical attributes

Offline DastardlyDick

How about Laura Keunsberg?  OK, possibly a bag on her head, but looks like a decent set of pins.

Offline Resources3xx

Con-woman Elizabeth Holmes of Theranos

Seems charismatic but a total psychopath, as many silicon valley entrepreneurs are.

i mean shes beautiful. i didnt realise we are taking personality into consideration. if thats the case, kim and the rest of the kardashions. id love to fuck em (except caitlyn) but theyre proper anoying. in fact a lot of celebs would be on that list.

Offline Resources3xx

ah what the hell, both of them one after another

Offline rebelscum

Not much would remain of the one in the left for you to shag....especially with her being cremated!  :D

Offline mh

Oops, it is Jennifer Lawrence. It came up in a pic search for the fraud woman and looked close enough that I didn't do another check.

I think I read yesterday that J-Law is playing Holmes in a TV series or film about the Theranos scandal (both are in production). I can recommend the podcast "The Dropout" about it.

Offline Boates

Angela Rayner looks quite fuckable. Both when she was chubby and showed massive cleavage in parliament, and her more recent slimmed down look.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

On the Tory side, Dehenna Davison has kind of a slutty hipster appeal to her with the glasses and dyed hair – which is quite rare for a Tory, usually more of a left-wing look.

If anyone is currently watching PMQs Angela Rayner is flashing so much leg when she stands up... another half inch or so and we're talking panty flash!!  :P

Offline threechilliman

If anyone is currently watching PMQs Angela Rayner is flashing so much leg when she stands up... another half inch or so and we're talking panty flash!!  :P
I think Ms Rayner defunitely knew what she was doing.... if anyone has a thing for her, todays PMQ's is worth a watch, particularly those moments when she gets up to the despatch box....

Offline Chorley

i was taking the term 'fancy' on purely physical attributes
:unknown: This thread's such a mish mash now who knows who should be fanciable or not?  :wacko:

Offline Resources3xx

:unknown: This thread's such a mish mash now who knows who should be fanciable or not?  :wacko:

I know I touched on that too. We all fuck whores here. We fancy and fuck em  purely based on looks. Technically we shouldn’t fancy them due to what they do (if this thread is anything to go by). Who cares about their political affiliation is of their personality. To me the thread should be about fancying someone who isn’t good looking/hot/sexy in a traditional sense.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 07:11:48 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline Chorley

I know I touched on that too. We all fuck whores here. We fancy and fuck em  purely based on looks. Technically we shouldn’t fancy them due to what they do (if this thread is anything to go by). Who cares about their political affiliation is of their personality. To me the thread should be about fancying someone who isn’t good looking/hot/sexy in a traditional sense.
  :thumbsup:

Offline PepeMAGA

Guess it depends on how bad they are... If a woman looked like margot Robbie, but was famous for cutting dicks off... Good example of a woman you fancy, but shouldn't.
Though probably the original meaning was women that not conventionally attractive, but something makes them stimulating

Offline Private Parts

Guess it depends on how bad they are... If a woman looked like margot Robbie, but was famous for cutting dicks off... Good example of a woman you fancy, but shouldn't.
Though probably the original meaning was women that not conventionally attractive, but something makes them stimulating

Bobbit surely Ed

Offline sparkus

Always appreciated her figure in Python but... on 'First Dates' last night Carol Cleveland's still got it, even as a GILF.

Offline sparkus

Offline Davey Dykes

Certainly shifted a whole lot of junk. Whether that's a good thing or not I'd need a closer look like.

Offline sir wanksalot

Not really got anything further to add to this topic at the moment but this is more of an attempt to get the thread to page 43 so I don't have to keep looking at a naked Angel Merkel  :scare:

Offline A Decent Fist

Not really got anything further to add to this topic at the moment but this is more of an attempt to get the thread to page 43 so I don't have to keep looking at a naked Angel Merkel  :scare:

A worthwhile mission. Here's my contribution.

Offline sparkus

Offline shaft10

In that case ... Nicola Sturgeon (if it hasn't already been listed) ...I'd like to knock a slice off her wee Scottish growler ...and shout 'Freeeedom' on the vinegar strokes

Offline sparkus

In that case ... Nicola Sturgeon (if it hasn't already been listed) ...I'd like to knock a slice off her wee Scottish growler ...and shout 'Freeeedom' on the vinegar strokes

No one post a pic of her, please!