Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women you shouldn't fancy... but do  (Read 90892 times)

Offline Resources3xx

Just come across ( not literally but , you know ) this err MP ( Zara Sultana ) .And Marks out of ten would  give her  one .
I’m sure you’d give her one but she defo not a 1/10 I’d say a solid 2.5/10. Look at the 2 horrors the guy above you fancies. There’s levels to this…. Literally

Offline RAJEC

Just come across ( not literally but , you know ) this err MP ( Zara Sultana ) .And Marks out of ten would  give her  one .

Just googled and I wouldn’t mind getting sucked off by her  :hi:

Offline sparkus

I’m sure you’d give her one but she defo not a 1/10 I’d say a solid 2.5/10. Look at the 2 horrors the guy above you fancies. There’s levels to this…. Literally

I'd read the thread title again if I was you.

Offline Gaffer58

I think you should read the comment again . Add a touch of sarcasm you may get the pun .

Offline Resources3xx

Offline notcalledchris

Just googled and I wouldn’t mind getting sucked off by her  :hi:
I'd have no problem at all coming in her mouth.  And if I needed helping along Priti Patel could stick her tongue up my arsehole

Offline MrMatrix

I'd have no problem at all coming in her mouth.  And if I needed helping along Priti Patel could stick her tongue up my arsehole
Priti Patel, now theres a thought ;)

Offline lillythesavage

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline sparkus

Miranda Hart.

I do appreciate a larger set woman, but... tbh the voice as much as anything.

Offline PepeMAGA

Priti Patel, now theres a thought ;)
Cheeky face, but her body looks disproportionately large?

Offline Chorley

Cheeky face, but her body looks disproportionately large?
Not even for a grudge fuck. She's an absolutely vile piece of shit.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Clitheroelad

Not even for a grudge fuck. She's an absolutely vile piece of shit.  :thumbsdown:

Agreed, although she does have a copious arse thst just made for hanging out the back of.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 06:57:01 am by Clitheroelad »

Offline Private Parts

Agreed, although she does have a copious arse thst just made for hanging out the back of.

Yeah. As with the bike sheds!
 :hi:

Offline PepeMAGA

Based on what? Seems OK  :unknown:

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Resources3xx

iv already mentioned i have a MAJOR bias for redheads so im asuming these two are nothing special but they do it for me

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline A Decent Fist

If ever there was someone made for this thread...

I am totally opposed to the policies advocated by Greta the Swedish Doom Goblin, but having watched her Glasgow appearances, and now that she's 18 – nearly 19 – well, somehow, I just would, you know?

External Link/Members Only

Offline myothernameis

well, somehow, I just would, you know?

If you got her into bed, she proabably say, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  :D :D

Offline lillythesavage

I am totally opposed to the policies advocated by Greta the Swedish Doom Goblin, but having watched her Glasgow appearances, and now that she's 18 – nearly 19 – well, somehow, I just would, you know?

Do you know a source of recycled condoms?  :D

Offline Davey Dykes

I'd get her in doggy style with her arms pinned to the bed then lean forward to whisper in her ear about my fondness for riding 60's and 70's old smoky 2 stroke motorbikes.

Should be a pretty entertaining Rodeo.

Offline shaft10

I've a feeling she wouldn't like sex for fear of populating the Earth with a couple more carbon footprints  :manhater:

Offline shaft10

Amanda Knox ... AKA Foxy Knoxy

I reckon she'd be filth itself ...

Offline Fuzzyduck

The fear of being stabbed as she's riding the fuck out of you would certainly elevate the rush to a new level.

Offline MrMatrix

I'd like to think so as well. As I understand, once she was back in the USA, she took up a law degree. I wonder if she passed her exams :unknown:

Offline shaft10

The fear of being stabbed as she's riding the fuck out of you would certainly elevate the rush to a new level.

100% ... I'd have a Mick Dundee knife under the pillow just in case ..

Then I could get to say "thats not a knife ....."  :D

Offline Resources3xx

:lol: :lol: :lol: good call with greta. feels so wrong cos we know her as a child; cos shes always got a screw face and, with  like all eco warriors, she puts 0 effort into her appearance. when she smiles she actully half decent. found a picture which claims to be greta with make up. i dont think its her however both girls have a tiny spot at the bottom left corner of their smiles, so it could be her. if not she still looks very similar to greta and it shows that if the weirdo dolled herself up a bit she'd look well fit

« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 05:12:12 pm by Resources3xx »

Offline PepeMAGA

:lol: :lol: :lol: good call with greta. feels so wrong cos we know her as a child; cos shes always got a screw face and, with  like all eco warriors, she puts 0 effort into her appearance. when she smiles she actully half decent. found a picture which claims to be greta with make up. i dont think its her however both girls have a tiny spot at the bottom left corner of their smiles, so it could be her. if not she still looks very similar to greta and it shows that if the weirdo dolled herself up a bit she'd look well fit

Actual

Offline sparkus

The second one is so badly shopped it could be Svergei's work on AW.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator

I'm convinced she is a boy.

Offline Ghost89

I’m convinced she’s still a child!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I’m convinced she’s still a child!  :thumbsdown:
Me too. The perfect poster child for climate change: androgynous looks and indeterminate age; not to mention comes across as asexual. Anybody would think she was a paid actor.

Offline Jaderat2

TRT World new presenter i stumbled on this morning. I bet she rides hard.....

Offline GingerNuts

TRT World new presenter i stumbled on this morning. I bet she rides hard.....

Why shouldn't you fancy her but you do?

Offline Jaderat2

She'd not give me the time of day. I couldn't help thinking impure thoughts while she was talking about a current affairs catastrophe.

Offline GingerNuts

She'd not give me the time of day. I couldn't help thinking impure thoughts while she was talking about a current affairs catastrophe.

She'd not give you the time of day so you shouldn't fancy her?

Offline timsussex

She'd not give you the time of day so you shouldn't fancy her?

that would be a bloody long list for most of us

Offline jonnie

Referee at the women's Eng v New Zealand  rugby this afternoon....

Offline GingerNuts

Referee at the women's Eng v New Zealand  rugby this afternoon....

Your first post in 2½ years and you don't even understand what the thread is about.

Offline sparkus

Mahalia, who seems to be the face of some YouTube ad campaign.

Bizarre looking but biggest chebs I've ever seen on a pop singer.

Offline KerachiDope

My next door neighbor's stay at home wife.
Her and her husband have 4 sorry ass teenage kids, they never talk to me even when I constantly wave at them and throw their kid's toys and football back into their garden from my garden. The kids don't do any outside chores so the wife is always outside cutting the lawn, drinking wine, crouching down to pick weeds, drinking wine, wearing a low cut crop top with massive jugs exposed while bending over her garden, drinking wine, she hides behind their garage to secretly smoke a ciggy from prying eyes while drinking wine. Before her hubby gets home I hear 3-4 wine bottles getting poured into the bin.

I see you Mrs Smythe.   :hi:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 12:53:23 pm by KerachiDope »

Offline A Decent Fist

Sounds like Mrs Smythe might be up for a knee-trembler behind the garage if you show some interest.

On the other hand, that could well open up a world of pain...

Offline Thephoenix

My next door neighbor's stay at home wife.
Her and her husband have 4 sorry ass teenage kids, they never talk to me even when I constantly wave at them and throw their kid's toys and football back into their garden from my garden. The kids don't do any outside chores so the wife is always outside cutting the lawn, drinking wine, crouching down to pick weeds, drinking wine, wearing a low cut crop top with massive jugs exposed while bending over her garden, drinking wine, she hides behind their garage to secretly smoke a ciggy from prying eyes while drinking wine. Before her hubby gets home I hear 3-4 wine bottles getting poured into the bin.

I see you Mrs Smythe.   :hi:

Do you have to get on top of the wardrobe with your binoculars, or have you just drilled holes in the fence? :D

« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 04:34:46 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Thephoenix

Lucy Powell was on QT recently.
She's 'mumsy' and more of the girl next door type, but she reminds me of a rather clever head girl at my grammar school about 65 years ago. :unknown:

Offline guildfordguy

Angela Merkel. I know... but can't help it.

Offline sparkus

Lucy Powell was on QT recently.
She's 'mumsy' and more of the girl next door type, but she reminds me of a rather clever head girl at my grammar school about 65 years ago. :unknown:

Not someone on my radar (most female Labour politicians look quite 'identikit' and glum)* but they do look cushiony and I wonder how they'd be unleashed.

* Google Images suggests that's not a recent pic...

Offline Thephoenix

« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 04:40:15 pm by Thephoenix »