Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Women you shouldn't fancy... but do  (Read 90796 times)

Online sparkus

Well at least we got shot of Frau Merkel.

Offline Charlie Chalk

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but give me Merkel any day compared to the odious Nickla Fishwife.

Nicky Fishyfanny shades it on looks but is a distant second in everything else, including the all important category of “not being a pig ignorant, spiteful, hateful, bigoted wannabe dictator.

Offline Marmalade

Angela Merkel. I know... but can't help it.

Are you sure you're not gay, Guid for de Guy? It's ok.
I think she would she would have a very crinkly bottom.

Online sparkus

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but give me Merkel any day compared to the odious Nickla Fishwife.

Nicky Fishyfanny shades it on looks but is a distant second in everything else, including the all important category of “not being a pig ignorant, spiteful, hateful, bigoted wannabe dictator.

Oh no, someone's gonna post the pic again and we'll be stuck with it for X more posts :D

Offline Charlie Chalk

Oh no, someone's gonna post the pic again and we'll be stuck with it for X more posts :D
Have to admit I was sorely tempted after that pic of Caviarface but decided to take pity on the forum!

Offline Thephoenix

Have to admit I was sorely tempted after that pic of Caviarface but decided to take pity on the forum!

I nearly did!......but there's only so much a guy can take. :angelgirl:

Offline backspace

Anglea Rayner looks delicious! More I see her more I like. I love how she speaks like she is talking down on people she looks dominant to me. Yummy

Offline Marmalade

Anglea Rayner looks delicious! More I see her more I like. I love how she speaks like she is talking down on people she looks dominant to me. Yummy

A right slapper in other words.  :drinks:

Irresponsible, uneducated, left school pregnant at 16 without learning anything. But a gob big enough to take cocks at once!!

Offline suttonporksword

Dont see what education has to do with it. Most of my close friends have degrees some masters and a few PhD. The wealthiest of us left school at 16 having failed GCSE maths. He has built a massive property empire and lives in a mansion!

Offline Gaffer58

Dont see what education has to do with it. Most of my close friends have degrees some masters and a few PhD. The wealthiest of us left school at 16 having failed GCSE maths. He has built a massive property empire and lives in a mansion!

Which is why you should never mistake education for intelligence . Power to him for doing well.

Offline Marmalade

And a lot of intellectuals are a crap shag. Nowt wrong with a slapper!!

Offline sir wanksalot

Are you sure you're not gay, Guid for de Guy? It's ok.
I think she would she would have a very crinkly bottom.

Has anyone got any nude photos of Theresa May?  :scare:

Offline Corus Boy

Has anyone got any nude photos of Theresa May?  :scare:

6 Mar 2019 · It has been revealed that ex-village idiot and current Transport Secretary Chris Grayling holds a number of nude photos of Theresa May.

Offline DastardlyDick

« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 10:10:42 pm by DastardlyDick »

Offline A Decent Fist

With chebts like those, who wouldn't 🙂

Jesus H. Christ. I wouldn't. That's a sight I wish I could unsee.

Offline Ghost89

Jesus H. Christ. I wouldn't. That's a sight I wish I could unsee.

I concur. Shouldn’t St George be wearing those and not that??

Offline Honkydonk

Nadia was -retry hot back in the day, I would based on her past looks

Online sparkus

Nadia was -retry hot back in the day, I would based on her past looks

Ticked a few boxes for me too but the past 15 years of so she's had countless weight gain/loss photo shoots so I've seen more of her saggy skin than I'd ever want or need to.

Plus... on 'Loose Women' yesterday she was banging on about her body image again on account of cellulite and some director saying she had to compensate for that by showing more tits and teeth.

Online sparkus

Had BBC Politics on in the background while working yesterday, caught this not so wee lassie in the Scottish Parliament droning on:

External Link/Members Only

Christ, what a pair.

Offline PepeMAGA

Had BBC Politics on in the background while working yesterday, caught this not so wee lassie in the Scottish Parliament droning on:

Christ, what a pair.
Looks like she's got a couple of the pupils hiding under her jumper

Offline conrod

« Last Edit: January 23, 2022, 05:02:59 pm by conrod »

Offline Davey Dykes

Online sparkus

Looks like she's got a couple of the pupils hiding under her jumper

And with her being Scottish and all they're literally chebs.

Offline Marmalade

A right slapper in other words.  :drinks:

Irresponsible, uneducated, left school pregnant at 16 without learning anything. But a gob big enough to take cocks at once!!

Hmmm... seems I was maybe correct.

External Link/Members Only, Angela Rayner, 41, spotted leaving her London home early in the morning
with the married MP Sam Tarry, 39, with tell-tale toothbrush sticking out of his pocket...

Rule no.16 and a half for slappers: do try not to get caught out when sucking two cocks...

Offline Marmalade

Hidden Image/Members Only

What a fucking sight! The Scottish phrase would be 'dirty stop-outs' (uttered with a 'wish it woz me but with no-one taking pictures').
Let's hope they enjoyed themselves.

Online sparkus

Apparently sacked for Muslimness, Nusrat Ghani.

I'd give her a due process after mistreatment by the whips.

Offline suttonporksword

Kirsty walk from back in the day was hot, must be well into her 60s now but still would

Offline notcalledchris

What a fucking sight! The Scottish phrase would be 'dirty stop-outs' (uttered with a 'wish it woz me but with no-one taking pictures').
I àgree with you 100% Marmalade.  She is is slapper, but if they enjoyed themselves and each other then good on them.  I don't think we would be any better governed by folk who were not getting it. 

Online sparkus

Kirsty walk from back in the day was hot, must be well into her 60s now but still would

Used to have the hots for but once met her at a bash - straw-like hair and no shape to her.

Offline PepeMAGA

They look like a WG and punter from a 70s sitcom

Offline Marmalade

They look like a WG and punter from a 70s sitcom
:D :D :D spot on!!!

I àgree with you 100% Marmalade.  She is is slapper, but if they enjoyed themselves and each other then good on them.  I don't think we would be any better governed by folk who were not getting it.

I think it would be better if it was more accepted instead of it being a “page 3” type exposé every time someone has sex. All this stuff about politicians (of any colour) being morally unfit for this that and t’other really does the country no good. The only morality applicable (short of capital crimes, murder, embezzlement) is how well do they do the job given to them by the electorate.

We’re not allowed to get into a politics discussion but suffice to say this country’s media attention on our politicians’ irrelevant foibles is considered petty and laughable by other countries, as if they were responsible for a village fete, not a premier nation!

Online fredhiggins

Used to have the hots for but once met her at a bash - straw-like hair and no shape to her.
Oh well , thats the menopause.

But I saw her recently on the Sewing Bee and she still looked great. Look it up on iPlayer. Final episode at the end I think caught my eye.

Offline mh

Odd isn't it. A certain male politician can fuck around like a feral cat, the press are only mildly interested and no criticism. The same certain male politician can go out running looking like an absolute sodding tramp, no derogatory comments from the press. The above is considerably tidier than the hobo that can't buy a suit that fits or brush his hair.

Offline Marmalade

Could be he looks a lot unkempt than she does — apart from the ‘brothel-keeper’ shoes.

Her clothes look so ill-matched one really ought to help her off with them again!

Offline chrishornx

Could be he looks a lot unkempt than she does — apart from the ‘brothel-keeper’ shoes.

Her clothes look so ill-matched one really ought to help her off with them again!

and check out his shoe laces - really leaving in a hurry

Offline mh

Did you perhaps mean winkle pickers? Brother creepers are quite different.

Offline Marmalade

Meh… my mistake…he must’ve been down the beach wiv her, saving those poor fucking immigrants trafficked to pick up shellfish, rather than treatin’ her like a right fucking whore. Aye, the man’s got taste — wouldn’t be seen dead dressed in the wrong shoes or her fuckin knickers. Blimey!

Offline DastardlyDick

Now hang on a second... let's not be too hasty about Nicola Sturgeon...

I think she's kinda cute, I would definitely bang...

To be fair, she's got a decent set of legs and I reckon the rack is pretty impressive, as her clothes seem to be cut quite large in that area to hide them.

Online sparkus

To be fair, she's got a decent set of legs and I reckon the rack is pretty impressive, as her clothes seem to be cut quite large in that area to hide them.

Disagree on the pins but have to concede she does look to be concealing a sizeable rack.

Offline A Decent Fist

Disagree on the pins but have to concede she does look to be concealing a sizeable rack.

Oh FFS and sweet Jesus. Will there never be an escape from pictures of that loathsome poison dwarf?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Oh FFS and sweet Jesus. Will there never be an escape from pictures of that loathsome poison dwarf?
methinks the man doth protest too much....... ;)

Offline Charlie Chalk

+1

Any more pics of the fishwife and I’ll re-post that one if Merkel in the altogether.

You have been warned  :D

Online sparkus

+1

Any more pics of the fishwife and I’ll re-post that one if Merkel in the altogether.

You have been warned  :D

We should have no animosity towards the Scots political establishment.

Just post a pic of Meghan Gallacher and her puppies and all will be OK.

Offline trawlerman

I really need to get my hands on those puppies before I die.

Most definitely. Victoria Cohen is one sexy lady IMO.

Offline lamboman

Most definitely. Victoria Cohen is one sexy lady IMO.

Used to be,carrying way too much timber now.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PepeMAGA

Used to be,carrying way too much timber now.
Don't knit when this was taken, but still an attractive lady

Offline Resources3xx

If ever there was someone made for this thread...

I am totally opposed to the policies advocated by Greta the Swedish Doom Goblin, but having watched her Glasgow appearances, and now that she's 18 – nearly 19 – well, somehow, I just would, you know?

do it for the trees gretta